We all have our staple favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor. However, in my personal (but still expert) opinion, Cherry Garcia deserves more recognition than it gets. This sweet and fruity treat gives me feels like nothing else, and it's a flavor that you need to try if you haven't yet. Some say it's the most underrated Ben & Jerry's flavor.

Here's exactly why you need to change your life and try the best flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream: Cherry Garcia. 

1. It's Never Not In Stock

We've all been there—roll up to CVS at 11 pm hoping they have our favorite flavor, but alas, the freezer is all picked over. Maybe I have insane luck, but Cherry Garcia is always in stock, aka it will never let you down.

2. The Taste. Period.

The flavor combination in Cherry Garcia is unlike anything else, and that's what makes it so good. Don't be afraid of the cherry flavor, it's got a sweet tang that's a lot more low-key than your least favorite cough syrup. Mix that sweetness with the dark chocolate chunks, and it's game over.

3. Dairy-Free AND Fro-yo Versions

When Ben & Jerry's announced the release of Fro-yo and Dairy-Free flavors, it completely changed the game of ice cream pints forever. Luckily, they released Cherry Garcia in both of these versions, so for all of you dairy-free or lactose-intolerant people out there, you too can enjoy all of Cherry Garcia's cherry and chocolate goodness.

4. It's a Legend Named After a Legend

While Cherry Garcia has tons of fans out there, many don't know the history behind its iconic name. The flavor is actually named after Jerry Garcia, the legendary guitarist from Grateful Dead. Not only does the flavor rock, but so does its name (pun intended).

5. If You Want to Shake it Up, Try Chocolate Cherry Garcia

Because the OG flavor is so good, Ben & Jerry's released a chocolate-based version that is perfect for all you chocolate lovers out there.

6. It's Well Loved

Cherry Garcia used to be Ben & Jerry's best-selling flavor for 10 years before Half-Baked took its top spot. So, don't just take my word for it, ask the thousands of people who have been loving it since 1987.

7. It Was Created By a Fan

The iconic flavor came to be because of a fan who submitted the idea to Ben & Jerry's. For all you ice cream aficionados out there, if you have a genius flavor idea, it could become a reality!

While you really can't go wrong with any flavor from Ben & Jerry's, next time you're picking up a pint, try Cherry Garcia if you haven't before. Trust me, you'll be happy you did.