When you're staring in that ice cream case filled with Ben & Jerry's, it can be hard to decide which flavor to buy. With so many options, it's almost impossible to determine which flavor is the best. I'm here to help you pick the perfect Ben and Jerry's flavor for any situation. 

When You're Stressed About a Big Test: Chocolate Therapy

The name doesn't lie—this ice cream really is therapeutic. If you're a chocolate fanatic like myself, you will fall in love with this ice cream. It's even better than chocolate fudge brownie because of the many different types of chocolate they incorporate to create this flavor.

Whether you're stressed about a test, college, sports, or anything else, this is the perfect Ben and Jerry's flavor to provide some relief.

When You're Late-Night Snacking: The Tonight Dough

A photo posted by Ben & Jerry's (@benandjerrys) on

Who doesn't like a midnight snack every once in a while? If you're going to indulge, this is definitely the ice cream to do it with. Not only is it a caramel and chocolate ice cream, but it also has chocolate cookie swirls, chocolate chip cookie dough, and peanut butter cookie dough mixed in. Are you drooling yet?

Inspired by the hilarious Jimmy Fallon, this is the perfect Ben & Jerry's flavor to enjoy while binge-watching Netflix until 2:00 am, (we've all done it) or staying up late to watch your favorite late night talk show. 

When You're Feeling Especially Political: Empower MINT

With the election so close, and it being so important, it's almost impossible to go a day without having at least one conversation about politics. Not only can this be your go-to snack while watching the news, but it can even qualify as an answer to the question, "Are you keeping up with politics lately?"

Combining the classing mint chocolate chip and chocolate fudge brownie, this has peppermint ice cream with fudge brownies and fudge swirls mixed in. This is the perfect Ben & Jerry's flavor to give you a refreshing break from the real world, isn't it? 

When You're Missing Summer: S'mores 

Even with all of their unique flavors, I have to say I was really excited to find out Ben & Jerry's turned this classic treat into an ice cream. With a toasty flavor and graham cracker pieces, this chocolate ice cream will take you right back to those summer nights.

Everyone has their own memories associated with S'mores, but no matter what they are, this ice cream will bring you there.  

When You Just Want It To Be Thanksgiving: Pumpkin Cheesecake 

If you're a Thanksgiving lover like myself, you'll be happy to hear that with this ice cream, you don't have to worry about trying to make leftovers last all year. This flavor takes me right back to the Thanksgiving table with my family. With the graham cracker swirl, this ice cream really tastes like pumpkin pie and cheesecake had a really yummy baby. It's the perfect Ben & Jerry's flavor to satisfy your Thanksgiving cravings. 

When You Want Ice Cream for Breakfast: Cinnamon Buns

Everyone has had those times when you just wake up in the morning and are seriously craving dessert. Well, with this cinnamon buns flavor, you can satisfy both your breakfast and ice cream cravings.

With the caramel ice cream replacing the flavor of the glaze, and actual cinnamon bun dough mixed in, you really get the enjoyment of eating a cinnamon bun with this ice cream. 

When You're Dairy Free: Chunky Monkey Non-Dairy

As someone who is not dairy-free, I can never understand the struggles of a limited diet. That being said, Ben & Jerry's has made it so that at least dairy-free people don't have to miss out on some of their amazing flavors.

Chunky Monkey is a classic B&J's flavor, and the dairy-free flavor certainly lives up to its standards. With banana, fudge chunks, and walnuts, it really couldn't be a more simple and delicious combination. It's the perfect Ben & Jerry's flavor to take the place of regular ice cream. 

So as you can see, no matter what situation you find yourself in, there will always be a Ben & Jerry's flavor to pair it with.