From early high school mornings to 7 a.m. college lectures, all the way to an hour-long commute to the office, early rising calls for a hot cup of coffee. Or if you are more into iced coffee, you definitely have a cold brew carafe or Starbucks Frappuccinos in glass bottles at the ready for your weekly A.M. needs. Many students and workers swear by filling up their mugs with a Keurig coffee machine, especially when they're running out the door. With these Cyber Monday deals, you can get a versatile and compact Keurig coffee machine for way less. Check out these thrilling Keurig Cyber Monday deals, perfect for elevating your dorm room coffee bar or gifting to a friend. 

K-Café Single Serve Coffee Latte & Cappuccino Maker, $114 (originally $190)

Photo via Keurig

Keurig's official website is running an incredible Cyber Monday sale with discounts on lots of coffee makers and accessories. That deal includes major savings on this latte and cappuccino coffee maker for the fancy espresso girlies out there. Additionally, the K-Classic is $75 exclusively on November 27, and score up to 50% off on several pots through November 29. 

Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $85 (originally $100)

Photo via Amazon

Simple and effective, this Keurig K-Compact model will save tons of room in your small dorm or apartment kitchen. For 50% off, you will always have a morning cup of 6, 8, or 10 ounces to go. 

Keurig K-Iced Single Serve Coffee Maker, $60 (originally $100)

Photo via Amazon

Do you like to switch it up between hot and iced coffee? The K-Iced allows you to choose whichever drip your morning calls for. Have a hot or iced coffee in 8, 10, or 12-ounce increments. 

Keurig K-Classic Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $90 (originally $140)

Photo via Target

If you're looking for a bigger Keurig machine with a large water reservoir, the K-Classic will always have your back, especially if you share an apartment with several roommates. It has easy controls and also comes in both black and red variants.

Keurig K-Duo Single-Serve and Carafe, $152 (originally $230)

Photo via Kohl's

Do you and your roomies need a whole coffee pot most mornings? This K-Duo allows you to choose between brewing a traditional pot or opting for one cup. Score this at Kohl's from on November 27. You can get the K-Duo for $152 when you use code GET20 at checkout. 

Her Campus Media may receive compensation from using affiliate links in shopping articles.