The number of times I’ve been stuck on the train, or in the car, or in the middle of a meeting and thought, ‘If only I had a snack right now…’ is far too often than I’d like to admit. As someone who is 100% prone to getting hangry, I’ve been getting in the habit of carrying snacks with me wherever I go. I love anything that’s plant-based and satisfies my sweet tooth, and JOJO's Chocolate is one of those snacks that simply does the trick. 

Emily Noel

The story

Sterling Jones founded JOJO’s with his mother while she battled breast cancer in 2012. While facing her diagnosis "head-on and with a smile," Jojo found that she was missing chocolate, and headed to the kitchen to create a delicious, low-sugar snack she could eat daily while undergoing treatment. This led the mother and son duo to create a premium dark chocolate bar that's vegan, keto, paleo, non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free, and soy-free.

Emily Noel

Plant-based protein

JOJO's is the first chocolate brand to feature plant-based protein, and their tasty bars come in a variety of flavors: Original, Peanut Butter Delight, Raspberry Dream, and Goes Hawaiian, which is topped with yummy coconut and sea salt. They're also super delicious and a perfect plant-based option for anyone with a sweet tooth — or if you just don’t want to feel hangry when you get stuck on the subway.

Emily Noel

Life is so much happier with chocolate and our community agrees. I definitely recommend JOJO's Chocolate if you’re looking for a tasty snack that’s nourishing, packed with healthy antioxidants, and satisfies your sweet tooth. Plus, their brand has a heartwarming story that serves as a sweet reminder that life's about enjoying what you love without guilt. As Jojo used to say, “Be happy, and eat chocolate.” Honestly, I couldn’t agree more.