When it comes to cities with great cafes New York is one of the best. Some places keep it classic and stick to simple pastries and good coffee, others hit it out of the park with photogenic drinks and amazing ambience. Whether you're looking for a new go-to cafe or just want to see more food in your feed, all of these Instagrammers are worth a follow, especially if you're in love with New York coffee shops. 

1. @sammmisamantha

Sam's Instagram account and blog are all about her travels, whether they be to Vancouver or as far away as Bali

2. @cafehoppingnyc

This account posts photos from all over Instagram and NYC, making it the perfect account to follow if you're hunting for new place to eat. 

3. @melissamale

Based in NYC, Melissa is a content creator and brand influencer who loves coffee, brunch and cute storefronts.

4. @hungrygrls

Run by best friends Olivia and Jennie, this account is perfect for any hungry boy or girl. 

5. @maddietsang

A nursing student and self-proclaimed city wanderer, Maddie's feed is what brunch dreams are made of. 

6. @thenamestesa

Tesa seems to have the inside scoop when it comes to quaint coffee shops, snapping shots before they get overcrowded and overhyped. 

7. @moodyfoodyadventures

Besides taking pics at the occasional brunch spot, this account  features all of the hottest restaurants in New York City. 

8. @thesweetlifeoflina

With amazing rooftop views and awesome breakfast setups, Lina's feed gives me some serious FOMO. 

9. @aguynamedpatrick

A fashion icon and an avid bruncher, Patrick's feed is going to make you want to move to NYC ASAP. 

10. @heydavina

Davina's account is full of gorgeous interiors and awesome flatlays that'll make you want to take pics yourself. She also wrote a guide to photogenic Brooklyn coffee shops.

11. @diannnnneee

Dianne's account features many of the hottest cafes not only in NYC but from her other travels around the globe as well.

12. @ss0522

Another aesthetically pleasing account, Shelley always manages to catch the city from new and interesting angles.

13. @andreannu

Lover of shoes, food and jazz, Andrea runs around town trying  the best coffees and cocktails. 

14. @barillatwins

Created by twin foodies who are also major fashionistas, this account features all sorts of restaurants.

15. @chloejg

With a focus on interiors and exteriors, Chloe's account showcases a quieter and calmer version of NYC.  

16. @onehungryjew

A writer and photographer, Rayna creates food and travel guides that will help you find anything from the perfect New York coffee shop to awesome dim sum spots. She also hosts a hilarious podcast about sex, dating and relationships

17. @hungryobsession

The definition of #foodporn, this account is less about coffee and more about awesome food in general. 

18. @erika.reals

Having moved to NYC a few years back, Erika's account shows just how much she loves her new home. 

19. @new_fork_city

One of the biggest food accounts in general, this account is run by three separate people who all curate or create content for it. Expect a lot of ice cream shots and cheese pulls. 

20. @eatingwithminnie

With hundreds of gorgeous flatlays, Minnie's account features awesome restaurants from both NYC and Seoul. 

21. @mollytavoletti

A colorful look at NYC, this account features all of the coolest people and places in the city.

22. @tooomuchfoood

Is there such a thing as too much food? I say no, but if I went to as many restaurants as Morgan does maybe I'd change my mind. Follow for lots and lots of pasta. 

23. @mbkimchi

With awesome table setups and effortless swag, Matthew's account will help you realize why everyone wants to visit New York. 

24. @yay.janelle

Janelle loves pretty spaces, and in NYC almost every coffee shop fits the bill.

25. @gk.living

A dancer with the NYC Ballet, Ghaleb is constantly exploring NYC and looking for new places to get his coffee fix. 

26. @tastesbetterhere

Carly always seems to be at the hottest new restaurant, whether it be in NYC, Chicago or anywhere else she's drawn to. 

27. @thetrottergirl

The founder of Trotter, a site dedicated to city guides, Eva's account is minimal but undeniably beautiful.

28. @lizaherlands_

A lover of coffee, music and rooftop views, Liza's account will have you wishing you had her life. 

29. @hazelfire

Jenny is a graphic designer who also has a killer fashion sense and an eye for pretty spaces. 

30. @newyorkcoffeeshops

A curated account, they only feature the best of the best when it comes to photos and coffee shops. 

31. @aileenchua

Brooklyn-based, Aileen's account features the quieter places in NYC so you won't have to worry about fighting for a seat. 

32. @brunchboys

Saturday's might be for the boys, but every other day is for brunch according to this account. Check out their YouTube channel for more food inspo.