You may have heard about when Chrissy Teigen asked for bananas on Twitter a few weeks ago, and thought, why does she need bananas? Well, the reason why was because she was making her banana bread, which will presumably be in her second cook book, "Cravings Part 2."

Although she's known for making jokes and clapping back on Twitter, she's also constantly trying new recipes and showcasing them on Snapchat. Needless to say, when I saw that she had posted the banana bread recipe, I knew this was one I had to make. 

The Recipe 

Chrissy posted the recipe for her banana bread on her Instagram and Snapchat after the banana request went viral. She had raved about the recipe, so I was excited to try it. 

She noted that the key flavors include banana, vanilla pudding, dark chocolate, and coconut. And yes, the bananas used in the recipe must be brown. 

The Baking

Hannah Freiberg

I got all my ingredients and starting making the banana bread. The two cups of bananas ended up being four bananas, and I decided to use dark chocolate chips instead of chunks. The recipe was super easy, but make sure you are careful taking it out of the pan because mine fell apart a little. 

The Results

Hannah Freiberg

The banana bread turned out delicious. It was super moist and flavorful. My favorite part was the coconut and dark chocolate pieces. I would definitely make this again — its perfect for brunch or dessert.

This is just a sneak peak into what "Cravings Part 2" is going to look like, but here's to hoping Chrissy shares more of her recipes via social media, because I'm not sure I can wait for cookbook!