Fast food is something that almost everyone you've met loves, or at least likes. When you're in the mood to go all out and have a ridiculous caloric adventure, go for these five calorie bombs from these fast-food joints. These are some of the unhealthiest fast food menu items out there, so order wisely. 

McDonald's: Sweet BBQ Bacon with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken

Shown in the back, the Sweet BBQ Bacon with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken beats the rest of McDonald's sandwiches with 810 calories. If you look at the name of the sandwich, it kind of makes sense that this would be a calorie bomb ("bacon" and "buttermilk crispy" being the key words here). But hey, the more calories the merrier, right?

Burger King: Steakhouse King

According to the Burger King website, this burger features loads of bacon, crispy onions, A.1. Thick & Hearty sauce, and a generous portion of mayonnaise. With all these beautifully fatty ingredients smushed inside a bun, the burger comes out to be a whopping 1100 calories. Thinking about your dusty treadmill yet?

Wendy's: Dave's Triple

You see that one right there in the middle? It doesn't seem too harmless—maybe just a little taller than your average burger—and looks pretty similar to what you can find at any burger joint. However, this sneaky burger gives you the gift of 1090 calories. As long as you convince yourself that the Triple is basically like the Single but better, you'll conquer this calorie bomb.

Chick-fil-A: Spicy Deluxe Chicken Sandwich

Of the five fast food joints featured in this article, Chick-fil-A is the most modest. Still good, of course, but not that calorie grenade that you might expect. Surprisingly, this sandwich is 540 calories, the most caloric sandwich on the Chick-fil-A menu.

If you want to splurge but still have your subconscious telling you to be healthy-ish, stop by Chick-fil-A. While you're at it, it doesn't hurt to add some more calories with one of their epic milkshakes.

Taco Bell: XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito

If for some reason you're in the mood for a burrito that's not from Chipotle or Moe's, head to Taco Bell for the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito, which stands between 830-870 calories. The name sounds pretty intimidating, and it actually looks intimidating too. But since you made it all the way to Taco Bell, go all out and eat this masterpiece.

Maybe you read this because you really want to go on a calorie adventure. Or maybe you read this to know what to avoid at all cost. Whatever the case is, it doesn't hurt to be aware of what some of the unhealthiest fast food items are. But who cares about food comas? Live your life.