It's basically a given that when it comes to chicken, Chick-fil-A reigns supreme. Unless you're from the south, then you might argue that Zaxby's is the better of the two. Something that we can all agree on is that Chick-fil-A has some bomb-ass hand-spun milkshakes. If you thought deciding between nuggets and a sandwich was hard, take a look at the Chick-fil-A milkshake flavors and try to pick just one.

It's often a toss up between going with the classic vanilla or going for a seasonal flavor, like peach. But have no fear! I've done all the leg work for you. Here's how the Chick-fil-A milkshake flavors stacks up, including which is the best of them all. This should help make your decision much easier. 

8. Strawberry

dairy, milkshake, strawberry, dairy product, sweet, ice, yogurt, cream, milk
MacKenzie Taylor

The strawberry milkshake is my least favorite out of the collection that Chick-fil-A has to offer. Unlike the peach flavor, which tastes like an actual peach, the strawberry tastes like a powder mixture that wasn't quite mixed well enough. Not only does it leave a strange taste in your mouth, but it's very sweet and had me tapping out after a few sips. 

7. Peppermint Chocolate Chip

Unfortunately, the winter seasonal favorite was a big let down for me. It's one of those that sounds good at first, but once the extreme peppermint flavor hits you, it's as if you're brushing your teeth. The chocolate flakes in it help balance it out a little, but it also kind of leaves a strange taste on your tongue. I think someone poured a little too much mint extract into the mixture. 

6. Vanilla

mousse, pudding, dairy product, whipped cream, yogurt, sweet, milkshake, chocolate, milk, cream
MacKenzie Taylor

The classic vanilla was just that, a classic. Drinking this milkshake was like a hug from an old friend that you haven't seen in a while — you two always manage to pick up right where you left off. As strong as the vanilla flavor was in this milkshake, it fell flat and left me wanting more. 

5. Cookies & Cream

whipped cream, milk, cream
MacKenzie Taylor

While cookies and cream is normally a fan favorite, this one fell flat. Yes, you can definitely see the cookie specks flaked throughout the milkshake (mildly), but you can't really taste them. It mostly tasted like the vanilla milkshake with a hint of cookie. So there's definitely cream, but I need more cookies! 

4. Chocolate

mousse, cappuccino, pudding, dairy, dairy product, milkshake, whipped cream, coffee, yogurt, sweet, chocolate, cream, milk
MacKenzie Taylor

The classic chocolate is exactly what it is — a classic go-to. This chocolate dream is very chocolatey without being so sweet that you couldn't finish the whole thing. Even though it's a simple milkshake, it's one of the best Chick-fil-A mikshake flavors. Plus, it's available year-round.

3. Frosted Coffee

chocolate, straw, cappuccino, sweet, cream, ice, milkshake, coffee, milk
MacKenzie Taylor

This magical coffee blend is made with Chick-fil-A's special vanilla Icedream ice cream, which makes the Frosted Coffee creamier than a Starbucks Frappuccino. Pictured above is a small at Chick-fil-A and it's only $3 — comparable to a Coffee Frappuccino Venti at Starbucks which is $4.45. Not only is it a better deal, but it's more refreshing than a plain iced coffee.

2. Frosted Lemonade

milkshake, ice, coffee, pudding, dairy, sweet, yogurt, dairy product, cream, milk
MacKenzie Taylor

Even though the Frosted Lemonade isn't your average milkshake, it includes vanilla Icedream, which is Chick-fil-A's ice cream. This heavenly drink is our second choice for a reason. It's very refreshing and has all the wonderful parts of their homemade lemonade, plus more. It's a great option for people who want something that's light and creamy without being so heavy on the dairy.

1. Peach

chocolate, cream, milk, coffee
MacKenzie Taylor

The mighty peach is living up to its name! This summer seasonal Chick-fil-A milkshake flavor was so popular last year that they brought it back due to high demand. The best part of this shake is that there are real chunks of peach blended into it, which makes this shake taste like an icy peach pie. The flavor itself is strong, but not so over bearing that you are choking on extreme peach flavor. 

These eight Chick-fil-A milkshake flavors are truly the best of the best. If you're stopping by earlier in the day, make sure you grab some of their best breakfast options. And if you want a more balanced meal, Chick-fil-A has some healthier options you can order alongside your baller milkshake.