Spoon University Logo
IMG 0414
IMG 0414
Lifestyle

How To Get Free Cookies on National Cookie Day

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Food holidays are a bit silly. However, when they involve free food or deals, I’m all in. Namely, National Cookie Day on Monday, Dec. 4. Here’s where to go to get discounted or even better, free cookies. 

Insomnia Cookies

Your fave late night cookie spot is celebrating the holiday and offering a free traditional cookie with any purchase—basically a BOGO. You should note that this deal is only in-store, so no, you don’t get the freebie if you’re still sitting on the couch recovering from Sunday (too much) Funday. 

Mrs. Fields

Head on over to your local mall’s food court and line on up at Mrs. Fields. It’s not only National Cookie Day, it’s also the company’s 40th anniversary. Each and every Mrs. Fields location will be giving away free chocolate chip cookies to the first 400 customers. 

If you’re on campus and stuck in a serious food dessert, go online and get their online collection for up to 40 percent off (think: holiday and signature cookie packages). 

Cinnabon

You may have already gotten a sneak peak of it on Instagram, but Cinnabon is releasing a new treat: the Cookie BonBite. This cookie is basically a mini Cinnabon cinnamon roll stuffed inside of a chocolate chip cookie—insane! You can get it for $2.99 for a limited time, and it comes with a free 8 oz bottle of Fairlife milk, while supplies last.

Whole Foods Cookie Bar

Get 50 percent off of all the cookies in the Whole Foods cookie bar from Dec. 1 – 4. These cookies include Peanut Butter Fudge Chunk, Laceys, Almond, Raspberry Rugelach, and Vegan Chocolate Chunk Sandwich cookies—basically, all winners. Get one, a couple, or a lot and put them in a cookie tin to take to your study group or a work holiday party. 

Hit up one of these spots, or go for them all. No judgements here. But however you decide to celebrate National Cookie Day, it will for sure be a tasty one.

Former Associate Editor at Spoon University HQ.