It's officially Girl Scout cookie season (aka the best time of the year) which means you've probably eaten your fair share of Girl Scout cookies, or you're dreaming of the moment you find a Girl Scout so you can buy boxes upon boxes of cookies.

Regardless, it's time to stop eating these Girl Scout cookies out of the box. Upgrade your favorite Girl Scout cookies with these creative dessert and drink recipes instead (booze included).

Samoa S'mores

fish, butter, mushroom
Haley Greco

Why eat samoas out of the box when you can upgrade them into these samoa s'mores? Here's how to do it.

Thin Mint Milkshake

cake, whipped cream, chocolate, cream
Ruby Siegel

Drink your favorite Girl Scout cookie with this thin mint milkshake. Here's how to make it.

Thin Mint Truffles

cream cheese, buttercream, cake, cream, chocolate
Morgan Weinstein

Who knew thin mints could get better? These no-bake thin mint truffles will make you worship thin mints even more. Make them now.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Tagalong Sandwich

chocolate, candy, sweet
Haley Greco

The classic PB&J just got a million times better. Swap out sliced bread for some tagalongs. Get the recipe here.

Peppermint Schnapps Thin Mint Milkshake

coffee, cream, chocolate
Laura Lim

Anyone who ever said Girl Scout cookies are only for children is absolutely wrong. Make this peppermint schnapps thin mint milkshake now.

Slutty Samoa Brownie Cups

sweet, brownie, cookie, cake, chocolate
Jordan Gottlieb

Skip the Oreos (blasphemous, I know) and add Samoas to your slutty brownies instead. Get the recipe here.

Extra Rich Thin Mints

candy
Haley Greco

Up the richness of thin mints by adding melted dark chocolate and raspberry jam. Here's how.

Grey Goose Thin Mint Milkshake

cocktail, ice, dairy product, milk, sweet, mint, cream
Laura Lim

Vodka and thin mints? Count us in. Get the recipe here.

Elvis-Inspired Do-Si-Do S'mores

ice, cookie, ice cream, cream, chocolate
Haley Greco

Do-si-dos aren't the most exciting Girl Scout Cookies, but that doesn't mean they don't have the potential to be delicious. Try these Elvis-inspired Do-si-do s'mores to see what we mean.

Thin Mint-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie

peanut, butter, peanut butter, cookie, chocolate
Julia Press

This thin mint-stuffed chocolate chip cookie is a match made in heaven. Enjoy the chewiness of a chocolate chip cookie with the refreshing taste of a thin mint. Get the recipe here.

If one of these recipes is calling your name but you're not the biggest fan of the featured Girl Scout cookie, swap it out for your favorite and see what new, amazing dessert you create. Enjoy!