Nothing says spring like drinking alcohol from a jug in your friend’s basement. That’s where the infamous Borg comes in – and don't forget that it's essential to come up with a funny Borg name, too. Otherwise known as Black Out Rage Gallon, the Borg is a gallon jug half filled with water and half filled with vodka, flavored by Crystal Light or MiO with the addition of two hydration packs to limit your hangover the next day. That said, outside the gallon jug, the drink is largely up to your discretion. If you want to add some sour gummy worms, add the gummy worms, girlie! Oh yeah, it’s giving free will.

#SpoonTip: No matter what you're drinking, make sure to always drink responsibly. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking.

The only real rule of Borg-lore is that you must give your Borg a name that's creative – and hopefully hilarious – and is scribbled in Sharpie somewhere on the gallon jug. That’s where I come to the rescue. I went through thousands of names and found funny Borg names sure to make you the belle of the Borg.

The Borg who lived

A Harry Potter reference is a one way ticket to my heart.

A hot new Borgshell has entered the villa

Are you all caught up on Love Island?

How to fake a Borgasm

If you get it, you get it.

All too Borg (the 10-minute version)

The only way to recover from Taylor and Joe’s breakup.

The Borg not Taken” — Roborg Frost

My grandpa loves this poem.

The Borgeoisie

I’m more of a Borg-letariat.

Material Borg

Dad, I’m a material Borg.

Maybe she’s Borg with it, Maybe it’s Maybelline

For me, it’s Maybelline.

Borgbastic side eye

You know who you are.