Calling fellow breakfast lovers! Are you a fan of pancakes but struggle to fit them into your busy weekday mornings? Well, fear not because this TikTok hack of freezing pancake batter in ice cube trays will make your life a whole lot easier. 

Deimante Dabravolskis, @dliciouslyinspired on TikTok, has come up with a pancake prep hack that'll change your breakfast game. She makes the pancake batter, pours it into an ice cube tray to freeze, adds toppings, and throws the tray into the freezer.

By making the pancake batter in bulk and freezing it individual portions beforehand, you can have fresh and delicious pancakes ready in minutes every morning. You can even add your favorite toppings, like berries or chocolate chips, for a personalized touch. 

When you are ready (or rushing) for breakfast (or a midnight snack), just pop out a pancake cube and toss it into a nonstick pan with a little butter. Turn the burner on low heat, and watch as the magic happens.

And the best part? You won't have to worry about the mess and line of dishes that magically appear in the sink after pancake day mornings.

But why stop at just pancakes? TikTok is full of other ice cube tray meal prep hacks, like these smoothie cubes that make a quick and easy breakfast or snack. It's perfect for those days when you're running late or just don't feel like cooking from scratch.

This simple trick will make sure your breakfast is a success every time. With this hack, pancakes can now be a weekday staple, so you can enjoy a delicious breakfast no matter how busy your mornings get.