One of life’s purest and most simple joys is lighting a candle. There’s nothing like coming home from a long, exhausting day and setting a cozy, smell-good ambience to unwind — whether that ambience is a bath, your kitchen space, or your dorm room, where candles are probably not even allowed (I won’t snitch). Especially as the colder weather dawns upon us, it’s the perfect time to go crazy for candles. And, for fall and winter, it’s time to shift away from lighter, airy scents and indulge in smells that will have you Googling if you can eat a candle (don’t do it, by the way).

For those with a taste for gourmand, fruity, and saccharine, we’ve the ultimate roundup candles that are just your style.

Strawberry Pound Cake (Bath & Body Works)

Photo via Bath & Body Works

The notes of whipped cream and fresh strawberries piled onto decadent cake makes it come as no surprise that this candle receives a 5-star rating. Plus, the three wicks make the scent strong enough to fill an entire room. 

Sweet Pumpkin Cinnamon (Bath & Body Works)

Photo via Bath & Body Works

Another B&BW hit, this candle is your quintessential autumn scent. It’s a warm, classic mix of brown sugar, cinnamon, clove, and vanilla cream.

Apple and Cinnamon Bark (Love Beauty and Planet)

Photo via Target

The scent of crisp apples meets spicy cinnamon, creating an indulgent aroma that is just like freshly-baked apple pie

Chai Milk (Nette)

Photo via NETTE

For luxury candle-lovers, this candle has up to 55 hours in burn time and smells of a hot chai latte with notes of brown sugar, cardamom, tonka, and cinnamon. Also, it’s perfect for a holiday season gift. 

Goji & Tarocco Orange, Voluspa

Photo via Amazon

This candle is mouth-watering, juicy orange with the sweet punch of goji berries. It’s also strong — even the mini size is enough to linger around for hours.

A Whiff of Waffle Cone, Salt & Straw

Photo via Salt & Straw

If you’re in love with the sweet, warm smell of Salt & Straw ice cream parlor, you’re in luck. This vanilla-y, sweet scent with notes of heavy cream and salted caramel can be found in candle form, so your space can smell just like a fresh waffle cone.

Vanille, Outremer

Photo via Anthropologie

A true, powdery vanilla, this candle comes in a beautiful art deco-inspired vessel, so your room will both look and smell good.

Matcha Business, FORVR Mood

Photo via Sephora

Not your typical matcha scent, Matcha Business combines notes of hazelnut coffee, creamy almond milk, and a hint of lavender for a sweet, delicious treat.

Coffee Place, MOR Boutique

Photo via Mor Boutique

This candle is walking into a coffee shop bright and early, smelling the sharp, bitter coffee beans and warm spices. Anchored by warm vanilla and dark cocoa, the scent is as invigorating as it is cozy.

After all, your nose deserves a little sweet treat too!