Presented by Bed Bath & Beyond

If you’re moving into an apartment or dorm suite with a kitchen, your shopping list is likely a lot longer than last year’s. But not to stress: We ID’ed the specific kitchen items that’ll get the most use, maximize your small space and still show off your style. (P.S. you can find everything at Bed Bath and Beyond!)

Bed Bath & Beyond

Farberware® PURECOOK™ Ceramic Nonstick Collection

This 12-piece dishwasher-safe pots and pans set has everything you’ll need, whether your skills start and stop with making pasta or you feel comfortable cooking a full meal for your crew without breaking a sweat. It’s also a fun way to bring some color into your kitchen.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Dash® Express Tasti-Crisp™ 2.6 qt. Air Fryer

It’s so easy to make your fave foods in an air fryer—they definitely get brownie points for versatility! (And yes, you can make deliciously gooey ones in minutes). Since it’s guaranteed to get plenty of use, you definitely want a compact one that’ll look nice out on your counter, like this cute aqua model.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Keurig® K-Mini Plus™ Single Serve K-Cup® Pod Coffee Maker

You’ll likely use this tiny-but-mighty brewer more than any other kitchen appliance. The Keurig K-Mini is perfectly designed for a college kitchen: it’s portable, makes hot and cold beverages, and comes in six colors, including a sleek goes-with-anything grey.

Bed Bath & Beyond

RoomMates® Modern Trellis Peel & Stick Wallpaper in Tan

Removable wallpaper is by far one of our fave design hacks for rental living—it can elevate your space without risking your security deposit. You can’t go wrong with an accent wall, but also consider smaller spots where a fun pattern can make a big impact, like on the back of shelves or as a backsplash.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Simply Essential™ Soft Square 12-Piece Dinnerware Set in White

A microwave- and dishwasher-safe dish set is a must, and this modern white design will go with any style or color palette. At such a low price point, it’s a guilt-free buy, and you won’t have to think twice about adding additional matching place settings in the future.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Stasher 9.9 oz. Silicone Reusable Snack Bag

Say so long to single-use bags this semester and opt for these reusable storage bags as an eco-friendly alternative (Bonus: they’re oven-, microwave- and dishwasher-safe!). They’re available in multiple sizes and fun colors, making them easy to find at the bottom of your tote bag or in the back of your cabinet.

Bed Bath & Beyond

iDesign® Eco Stacking Bin with Bamboo Lid and iDesign™ Compact Eco Bin with Bamboo Lid

With sleek, minimalist designs, these recycled plastic and bamboo containers can be put to good use and kept on display in every room of your apartment. In the kitchen, stockpile your K-cups, use them for food storage, or even as an ad-hoc junk drawer.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Simply Essential™ 3-Tier Shelf

Vertical storage can always come in handy, and this three-tier shelving unit is ideal for displaying stylish kitchen items like colorful dishes and dry goods containers. Or, turn it into a beverage station for a one-stop caffeine shop.

Bed Bath & Beyond

OXO Good Grips® POP Cookie Jar

With cabinet real estate likely at a premium, why not use your countertops for extra storage? Keep dry goods like pasta, granola and study snacks in these fun and functional see-through containers. They have a flat back to sit flush against a wall and an airtight seal to keep food fresh.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Command™ Utensil Hooks (Set of 3) and Simply Essential™ 10-Piece Utensil Set

These damage-free hooks are perfect for kitchens short on drawer or countertop space. Hang these silicone and bamboo cooking utensils in an easy-to-grab spot, and they’ll also look nice and organized when not being used.

Now that you’re ready to stock your kitchen at Bed Bath & Beyond, find out what you should add to the list for your bedroom and bathroom here.