It seems that every other day we get a wild new food trend that nobody asked for, but ends up loving. From glittered coffee to unicorn-inspired foods, we can't help but love them because they look amazing on camera and make everyone else want them. Well now the latest food trend has to do with piling your food into a tower and taking turns to pull from the stack, praying it doesn't all come crashing down. You heard it right, Food Jenga is officially taking over Instagram, and foodies and bloggers a like can't get enough of it. 

Some foods are easier to stack than others, like cookies and candy bars. But if you're feeling more advanced you can always try french fries, chips, churros, etc. Basically anything with a relatively flat surface can be used to create a Jenga tower.

This may sound like a lot of work just for a picture, but it doesn't have to be complicated. A lot of people are stacking foods, like donuts and brownies, into a tower and eating them one by one off the top.

Although this isn't the craziest trend we've seen, it definitely sounds like the most fun. And you don't actually have to play by the rules of Jenga unless you are up for the challenge. All in all, it makes for a great picture for your Instagram, and you can definitely expect more restaurants to come out with Jenga-styled foods soon enough.

#SpoonTip: Check out #FoodJenga on Instagram to see all the different foods people have used to create their own Jenga towers.