I don't know about you, but the holiday season has already started. I can't get enough of the gingerbread houses, Christmas movies, holiday cookies and other sweet treats. While Christmas is more known for gifts, what is better than the gift of food? Hmm... NOTHING! Ferrara has released their NEW limited-edition sweet treats in time for the holidays, and here's what you need to look out for next time you're at the store. 

1. SweeTARTS Twisted Holiday Punch Ropes

Image courtesy of Ferrara

If you've never had SWEETarts Ropes, then you are missing out. A few months ago, the brand released limited-edition 'Golden Ropes,' and now they have Twisted Holiday Punch Ropes. Made with a chewy licorice shell and a white fruity center, this sweet treat is perfect for Christmas. 

2. Mother’s Reindeer Games Circus Animal Cookies

Image courtesy of Ferrara

Cue the nostalgia. Mother’s Reindeer Games Circus Animal Cookies bring the spirit of the holidays straight to your mouth. Available in mini reindeer shapes, these vanilla-flavored shortbread cookies are covered with green and white icing and topped off with red, green and white sprinkles. 

3. Keebler Fudge Stripes Minis Wreaths

Image courtesy of Ferrara

Keebler Elves have had my heart since I was a little girl. The brands Fudge Stripes Minis Wreaths are tiny shortbread cookies covered with green fudge. If you can't decide which cookies to leave for Santa, you can't go wrong with these!

4. Keebler Make-a-Wreath Cookie Decorating Kit

Image courtesy of Ferrara

One of the best parts of the holidays involves spending time with both family and friends. Not good at making gingerbread houses? Keebler's Make-a-Wreath Cookie Decorating Kit provides a chance for the whole family to make an edible Christmas decoration. Plus, the kit even includes frosting and some sweet candies including NERDS and Chewy Lemonheads.

5. NERDS Tangy Candy Canes

Image courtesy of Ferrara

Tired of the red and green? NERDS Tangy Candy Canes are available in purple and pink. Combining the flavors "Gotta Have Grape" and "Seriously Strawberry," these candy canes are a perfect stocking stuffer or Christmas tree decoration.

6. GIANT BRACH’s Candy Canes

Image courtesy of Ferrara

Nothing screams Christmas more than classic red and white candy canes. BRACH's Giant Candy Canes make great stocking stuffers or just fun, edible holiday decorations!

7. The Elf on the Shelf Fruit Snacks

Image courtesy of Ferrara

The famous Elf on the Shelf is back, but this time in gummy form! These fruit snacks come in a variety of colors and shapes perfect for the holiday season. 

These sweet treats can be found at grocery, drug and mass stores nationwide this holiday season.