Santa isn't the only one who can enjoy cookies this holiday season. Pillsbury has brought back their beloved Christmas cookies and rolls, and I'm excited. Here is the lowdown on all of Pillsbury's mouthwatering treats available now in stores nationwide. 

1. Pillsbury Snowman Shape Sugar Cookies

Courtesy of General Mills

'Frosty The Snowman' is everyone's favorite snowman with a corncob pipe, button nose and two eyes made out of coal. Enjoy Pillsbury sugar cookies this holiday season topped with a vibrant image of this jolly snowman!

2. Pillsbury Reindeer Shape Sugar Cookies

Courtesy of General Mills

Let's see if I can remember all of Santa's reindeers names: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet and Cupid. I think there are a few more, but close enough! Celebrate all of these cute reindeers with a Pillsbury cookie topped with these holiday friends. 

3. Pillsbury Elf Shape Sugar Cookies

Courtesy of General Mills

Santa's elves are busy at work preparing for Christmas and they deserve some recognition too! These sugar cookies decorated with an image of the classic elf hat are perfect for your next holiday movie night or a Christmas day treat.

4. Pillsbury's Hot Cocoa Cookie Dough 

Courtesy of General Mills

I remember the days when you couldn't (safely) eat cookie dough raw. That is a thing of the past, thank goodness. Inspired by the classic holiday drink, Pillsbury is back with its limited-edition Hot Cocoa Cookie Dough with Marshmallows. Enjoy alongside a cup of hot cocoa for the ultimate holiday treat. 

5.   Pillsbury's Grands! Hot Cocoa Rolls

Courtesy of General Mills

The holidays are an excuse to have dessert for breakfast. These limited-edition Grands! Hot Cocoa Rolls call for the perfect breakfast treat or dessert. 

Now that you know about all of Pillsbury's holiday treats, go get your hands on some before they are gone!