Even though I didn't grow up eating Nerds, I know many people who did. I was always fascinated by their bright colors and unique shapes. Now, there is a new version of this candy which will be hitting shelves next month: Nerds Gummy Clusters. 

What Are Nerds Gummy Clusters?

Photo courtesy of NERDS

Nerds Gummy Clusters take the brand's signature crunchy candies and combine them with a sweet and fruity gummy center. This candy has different textures and flavors that are sure to be different with every bite! 

Every Nerd candy is unique in its color, shape and texture. This relates to how people are different, but we are all still better together despite our differences. 

The six different colors of Nerds characters are each made to represent a different type of NERDS personality. The different personalities include Curiosity, Creativity, Spontaneity, Deep Thinking, Logic and Humor. 

I'd say I'm a mix of Logic, Humor and Creativity, how about you?

While each character is different, they are better together just like they are in Nerds Gummy Clusters

Starting in August, Nerds Gummy Clusters will start hitting shelves and will be made more widely available in five sizes beginning in October.