The Super Bowl is either all about the blood, sweat, and tears (beers?) behind your day-long support effort for your team, or it's a day for rolling your eyes at a Twitter feed full of a game you don't care about. However, The Face-Painters and The Disinterested alike have learned to turn the day into one devoted to binge-eating on couches. It's like the Thanksgiving of appetizers, which makes it probably the most low-key, yet cool thing to host. It seemed natural to marry a day so focused on hors d'oeuvres with snack mecca Trader Joe's.

#SpoonTip: Alternatives for diets restricted by preferences and allergies are included so no one is left without a food baby!

App-y Hour

Kate Parker

There is just something that feels so sacred in being around friends who will accept your marathon protein-binging and finger-licking. TJ's Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings would taste awesome with any of TJ's sauces or dressings (I love their Sriracha so much that I keep a keychain of it on my purse, and Soyaki has my heart). Puff Dogs are a fan fave, their Turkey Meatballs are legendary, and the Mini Tacos (Beef or Chicken) are even tasty when microwaved.

Vegetarian: Organic Vegetarian Chili, Edamame Nuggets (Vegan), Whole Wheat Butternut Squash Gyoza (Vegan), Black Bean & Cheese Taquitos, Sriracha Seafood Potstickers

#FTB (For The Binge)

Kate Parker

Trader Joe's is the place for securing deceptively boujee snack options and impressing your friends. Try filling, nutty choices like Coconut Cashews and Smoked Mesquite Almonds, and check out TJ's employees' snack recommendations for further inspo.

You can also go for classics like White Cheddar Popcorn or Happy Trekking Trail Mix that the whole group will devour faster than you can say "Justin Timberlake halftime show!"

Nut-Free: Peruvian Inca Corn, Chili Spiced Mango, Ranch Seasoned Crispy Chickpeas, Zesty Nacho Kale Chips

Master the Art of Chip & Dip

Kate Parker

The chip and dip selection at TJ's is so extensive it deserves its own category of snackery in this list. Snagging their Bacon-Ranch, Artichoke & Jalapeño, Chipotle Black Bean, and Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt dips will make your hosting worthy of a ring. Be MVP with guac and salsas like Cowboy Caviar, or try one of these five TJ's hummus options.

There are many dip vessels at Trader Joe's, some highlights including the Quinoa Black Bean Tortilla Chips, Savory Thin Mini Crackers, Ghost Pepper Potato Chips, and Cornbread Crisps.

Hurrah for 'Za

Kate Parker

I'm usually too preoccupied with wings to bother with pizza during the Super Bowl snackathon, but being from Jersey, you bet your sweet ass I will always include pizza in a roundup. There are so many cool options, making it one of TJ's best frozen foods, but my personal fave is the Tarte d'Alsace. It will seem fancy af to your guests (and you should buy two—one for the party, one for yourself to fuel the midnight clean-up). The Organic Roasted Vegetable and the Pizza 4 Formaggi pies are also delicious go-tos.

Gluten-FreeGF Cheese Pizza with Cauliflower Crust

Seemingly-Boujee Cheese Plate

Kate Parker

It's basically written in the book on basics of balling on a budget: TJ's cheese plates will never not make you the MVP. Here are 10 Trader Joe's cheeses that you need to try if you need a sense of direction in their sea of fromage. When I succumb to a dairy binge, I love their goat cheese (they make one with cranberries and honey in it!), Italian Truffle Cheese, and Rosemary Asiago.

Dairy-Free: Almond Mozzarella-Style Shreds (melts so nicely, and is the GOAT for people like me who can't eat dairy or soy), Soy Cheese

Post-Game Like a Pro

Kate Parker

As a devout member of the TJ's food cult, years of personal research support my assertion that the superstar of Trader Joe's dessert options is their ice cream. To perk the evening's noble designated drivers back up, serve up Cold Brew Latte Dessert Bars or Coffee Mochi.

Macarons, Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Cookie Butter Cheesecake are among other options for when you're feeling something sweet at Trader Joe's.

Dairy-Free: Coconut Milk Chocolate Ice Cream, TJ's Soy Creamy Frozen Dessert

*Classy* Cold Ones

Kate Parker

Beer (of which TJ's has ample supply) is definitely more of a Super Bowl bev if you're watching the game, but because you're hosting, you're probably going to want to be drunk on Pinot at some point in the night. Grab your right hand bottle or check out a all of Trader Joe's Two-Buck Chucks. Don't forget to snag Orangina, Vintage Root Beer, or Italian Grapefruit Soda for the sober attendees.

You can tune in Feb. 4 for the game, but if you want to just gush over the Puppy Bowl and count down the minutes until Justin Timberlake blesses you with a performance capable of making you drool even more than tasty wings, I won't tell.