Remember in fall 2014 when the whole world was dying to know what Michelle Obama's favorite fall vegetable was? Perhaps the more pertinent question is, how could you forget? Ever since the vine in which she answered this question erupted into a social media phenomenon, we haven't been able to look at sweet potatoes the same.

Not only are sweet potatoes rich in both nutrients and taste, they are also extremely versatile. You can incorporate the veggie into just about any recipe for guaranteed goodness. No matter what hour of the day your craving kicks in, there is a solution. Heck, why not just indulge every hour of the day?

Here is a day's worth of meals, all sweet potato centered.

A Sweet Start to The Day

french toast, toast, banana
Alexandra Capello

Bored of your usual pancakes? Shake up your stack with this simple 4-ingredient recipe for sweet potato pancakes. Top them off with syrup, fruit, nut butter, or whipped cream. Kick start your morning with this delicious treat. 

Lunch Break

vegetable, parsley, corn, rice, pepper, legume, cereal, lentil
Katherine Baker

Toss some of Michelle Obama's favorite fall vegetable into your salad for a boost of flavor. This sweet potato, apple, and farro salad incorporates a variety of ingredients such, providing a pleasing contrast in tastes.

Snack Time

guacamole, avocado
Maddie Cole

Entertaining this football Sunday? Serve up a platter of these guacamole-loaded sweet potato skins. Your guests will be impressed by both the presentation and creativity of the dish. Also, it'll score you some points as a host for serving something other than the typical game day wings.

Dinnertime

pasta, macaroni, sauce, spaghetti, penne, vegetable
Kelda Baljon

This sweet potato bacon mac n' cheese is the perfect amount of ooey gooey cheesy goodness without the cheese. Yes, you read that right. This dish gets its cheese-like texture from nutritional yeast and mashed sweet potato. Take out the bacon to make the dish vegetarian or swap milk for almond milk to make it vegan.

For Your Sweet Tooth

chicken, sauce, shrimp
Alexander Furuya

After all, it is a SWEET potato! Spoil yourself with one (or five) of these sweet potato and pumpkin doughnuts. Drizzle some salted caramel sauce (included in recipe) on top, and these babies will melt in your mouth.

I hope both you and your stomach have enjoyed taking on Michelle Obama's favorite fall vegetable in its many different shapes and tastes all day long. Still not sick of sweet potatoes? Me either. It may only be October, but you may as well get a head start on Thanksgiving with this sweet potato dish.