Desserts and decisions, we’ve all been there. You can’t decide what type of dessert you want because there are way too many choices. Not a bad decision to make, BUT what if you didn’t have to decide? Dana’s Bakery's new “Mookie” a macaron has now made the macaron/cookie decision easy! This newly launched treat is everything you could ever want in a dessert- a macaron stuffed inside a cookie. Yum!

Mookies

According to @Danasbakery on Instagram, the mookie has been in process for a while. Before launching, they wanted to master the flavors, the baking and the perfect look. When you break the mookie in half, you see the beautiful and colorful macaron perfectly baked inside a cookie. Since all of the macarons are gluten free and kosher, it only makes sense that the cookie surrounding it would be as well. Just another reason to indulge. 

Flavors

Since the product is still new, there are five flavors to choose from at the moment, and we can’t wait for more: Red Velvet Cookie with Red Velvet Macaron, Chocolate Chip Cookie with Chocolate Molten Macaron, Peanut Butter Cookie and Raspberry Jam Macaron, Double Chocolate Cookie with S’mores Macaron, Funfetti Cookie with Birthday Cake Macaron.

On Dana’s Bakery website, she recommends that for the optimal eating experience, warm the mookie in the microwave for about 15 seconds! They all sound delicious and I can’t wait to order them for myself. Dana is truly a genius. She has mastered the macaron, and now she has created the ultimate cookie/macaron mashup. We can’t wait to see what delicious masterpiece she comes up with next!

Bonus

Bonus: If you love black and white cookies, make sure to try her rainbow black and white cookies, delicious and perfect for eating and the instagram aesthetic.