In life, there are two different kind of desserts. There are those that are traditional, and then there are those that are unconventional. With the help of Dana's Bakery, located in Gansevoort Market in New York City, you'll never have to eat a boring macaron ever again.

So Liz, what unconventional flavors could you possibly be talking about? 

As shown on Dana's Bakery's very own Macaron Gallery, there is a selection of unconventional flavors. Out of all of their flavors, my personal favorite would have to be cotton candy. Some of their other options include sour gummy, thin mint, fruity cereal, champagne celebration, peanut butter and jelly, key lime pie, s'mores, chocolate molten, and cafe mocha. 

Dana's Bakery also has a section on their website labeled as the "past flavors of the month." This includes even more unconventional flavors to choose from. Some of the other flavors include candy corn, watermelon, peanut butter chocolate, mimosa, cosmopolitan, caramel popcorn, chocolate cherry, and pink marshmallow.

How do I get my hands on these beautiful macarons?

Dana's Bakery has two different ways of ordering macarons. The first way would be to shop on their website. By doing this, you can either buy them in boxes, towers, or macaron kits. Boxes of twelve start at $30, towers start at $130, and macaron kits start at $24.

The second way to order Dana's macarons are through the macaron monthly subscription service. The options for this is month to month, 3 months, 6 months, or a 12 month subscription.

The month to month subscription gets you a variety pack of these macarons for $30 a month. Additionally, you can pay for the three month subscription once for $90 and get a variety pack each month for three months.

The six month subscription is $180 and gives you a month for free, which means that you get a variety pack for seven whole months.

The last subscription that Dana's Bakery offers is their twelve month subscription, which costs $360. In addition to the year that you pay for, you get an additional two months of variety packs in the unconventional flavored macarons.

All of Dana's macarons are amazing. No matter what you order, you will not be disappointed.