Should you spend time making dinner for yourself? Or grab something from the dining hall to make time for studying and extracurriculars? This is arguably one of the most reoccurring decisions of any student’s week since the love of food often conflicts with how much time you actually have to make it. Unlike your typical college meal plan, or what's served at the dining hall, you'll have the ability to customize all of the grub that comes your way.

We totally feel your struggle here at Spoon University, so we partnered with Chef'd to create a meal plan specifically for busy college students. This meal plan includes two fresh, pre-portioned meal kits per week, plus six single-serving grab-and-go meals to take with you to class or eat throughout the day. On top of all that, there are 10 healthy snacks and beverages and five pieces of fresh fruit.

chili, vegetable, pad thai, pasta
Alex Frank

Basically, you won’t go hungry on this college meal plan and can enjoy cooking without having to worry about it taking up too much time.

Each meal kit comes with easy-to-follow recipe instructions that walk you through the cooking process step by step. Because the ingredients come pre-proportioned in the kit, you won’t need to worry about buying extra ingredients or getting your measuring cups dirty each night. Huzzah. Also, Spoon University and Chef’d curated this meal plan based on healthy options that are fresh and delicious, so you can get all the nutrients you need to crush your busy day.

spaghetti, vegetable, pasta
Alex Frank

Choosing your meal plan is simple. First, you have the choice of which proteins you enjoy in your meals, but you also have the option to choose an entirely vegetarian box. Chef’d will recommend meals based on your taste profile, and you'll always be able to approve the options. Once you give the green light and approve the meal options for the week, the box is shipped to you free of charge.

Each meal kit is different, meaning you’ll never get bored of meals throughout the week. Between the variety of snacks in each box and the healthy meal options, you’ll be set for the busy week ahead of you.

citrus
Photo by Jensen Rong

But don't take our word for it! Try it for yourself. Order the meal plan now and get $20 off your first box! And make sure to let us know what you think!