Summer is sadly coming to an end, but there's no need to fret. Fall and winter are right around the corner. One minute you'll be watching the leaves change colors and the next you'll be out making a snowman. After a long, brisk day out and about, there's nothing better than sitting on the couch with your favorite cup of coffee. Coffee Mate is taking this beloved warm beverage to the next level with their new seasonal creamer flavors. 

Coffee Mate's New Holiday Creamers

Photo courtesy of Coffee mate

Coffee Mate is here to spread some holiday cheer with three new flavored creamers:

Coffee Mate Toll House Cookies ‘N Cocoa - Coffee Mate has teamed up Toll House to bring together two beloved holiday must-haves: cookies and hot cocoa. This Cookies ‘N Cocoa creamer has flavors reminiscent of Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies and a cup of hot cocoa.

Natural Bliss Mint Truffle - If you’re looking to enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee, this limited-edition Natural Bliss Mint Truffle creamer combines flavors of real milk chocolate and mint to create a nostalgic holiday flavor. Hints of candy cane and chocolate are blended with real milk, cream and cane sugar to make this all-natural creamer.

Natural Bliss Caramel Toffee Almond Milk - If you’re lactose-intolerant, you can bask in the joy of the holidays with the non-dairy Natural Bliss Caramel Toffee Almond creamer. Made with real almond milk, this limited-edition plant-based creamer highlights notes of caramelized sugar and buttery toffee with every sip. 

Where To Find Coffee Mate's Seasonal Flavors

Photo courtesy of Coffee mate

In addition to the new flavors, Coffee Mate is also bringing back two popular flavors: Peppermint Mocha and Pumpkin Spice (available in Natural Bliss). 

If you're looking to try these sweet holiday creamers, these flavors will be available in grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide starting in September through the holiday season.