All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

All I Want For Christmas Is You is one of the most played Christmas songs around the holidays. This song deserves to be paired with the most popular Christmas food, a gingerbread house (and maybe even a gingerbread man as well.) While many don't eat these houses, even playing the song while decorating will put you in high spirits. 

Last Christmas - Wham! / Blue Christmas - Elvis

Wham! and Elvis created Christmas heartbreak, but what will keep you cozy during these Christmas love songs? Hot cocoa will without a doubt. Cry about your ex and drown in hot chocolate, sounds like a solid way to spend Christmas. 

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Helene Fischer / Frosty the Snowman - Jimmy Durante

These songs are from very popular movies, which you could also watch while eating this Christmas food. Feel like a child again by snacking on fudge and singing along to your favorite tunes. 

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

This sensual song deserves the most appealing of snacks that you can cozy up with next to a fire, and that is a yule log cake. Share it with your lover, or your cats. Either way you can cozy up with someone (or some cats) and share a delicious cake that will soothe you as much as this Christmas love song. 

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Rock around your Christmas tree with some smaller Christmas trees! Not just any Christmas trees though, they have to be Christmas tree cupcakes to snack while you dance. Not only are these cupcakes fun to look at, they're just as delicious to eat. 

A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives / Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

This happy Christmas toon makes anyone excited for the holidays, and the snack should make you feel happy as well. Peppermint bark is the perfect partner to these upbeat tunes. When the Christmas time first begins peppermint bark pops up on all the shelves and A Holly Jolly Christmas blasts from all the speakers. They were meant to be enjoyed together!

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Dean Martin

This snowy song deserves just that, a snowy snack. Sugar or gingerbread cookies decorated as snowflakes give you the experience of snow even if you are without it! Get in the Christmas spirit and feel the atmosphere of a perfect snowy night with these cookies. 

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch - The Brown Derbies

This Grinch deserves the "best" worst of Christmas foods to go with. Fruit cake is a well known hated food that is sold around the holidays. While nobody may touch it, it is the best Christmas food to have around as you sing about how mean the Grinch is. 

The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - The Chipmunks and David Seville

This song is most appealing to children with these little Chipmunks singing, so it pairs perfectly with a small snack. Mini Christmas pies! These little pies are the perfect size for the young ones in the family, and even the older ones. Make them all different flavors, decorate them in fun colors, and be inspired by these Christmas Chipmunks. 

We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Miscellaneous

This is a classic Christmas song that people all over know the words too, there isn't even a single person who has sung it because it is so wide spread. In this tune there is a whole verse about bringing some figgy pudding. So, figgy pudding it is! Figgy pudding is enjoyed in many ways like baked, steamed, boiled or fried. This is a classic Christmas treat to go with a Classic Christmas carol.