Whether you're attending virtual or socially distant holiday parties, you can never go wrong with bringing some cookies or cake to enjoy. I don't know about you, but I try my hardest to find something that everyone can enjoy regardless of dietary restrictions and tastes good. Senza Gluten is home to some of New York City's best gluten-free treats and here's what you need to know. 

Where Is Senza Gluten?

Photo by Rachel Vanni

Senza Gluten, located in New York City's Greenwich Village, is home to some of the best gluten-free dishes and baked goods around. From fresh baked scones and cookies to cakes and muffins, Senza has something for everyone. I had the chance to try some of the dessert options and I was blown away. Keep on reading to find out about more of Senza's sweet offerings. 

Gluten-Free Cookies

Photo by Rachel Vanni

Cookies are a classic treat for the holidays and otherwise, and Senza Gluten did not disappoint. The cookies are available in four flavors: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Pecan And Walnut, Pecan Snowball and Shortbread Butter

My favorite was the Chocolate Pecan and Walnut because I can never get enough chocolate. These cookies are more on the crunchy side, but dip them in your favorite cup of coffee or hot chocolate and you have the perfect combination. 

Flourless Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Grand Marnier Ganache

Photo by Rachel Vanni

Out of all the treats I tried, Senza's Flourless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Grand Marnier Ganache was my favorite. Let me just say, this is a pure chocolate cake. Not only is it filled with chocolate to the max, but it is very rich and decadent. With just a few bites, your sweet cravings are sure to be satisfied. 

Flavorful Loaves

Photo by Rachel Vanni

Whether you're looking to satisfy your sweet tooth or fuel up in the morning, Senza has you covered with their loaves. The loaves are available in four flavors: Banana Pecan, Zucchini Carrots, Apple and Walnuts, Almond Ricotta Orange and Chocolate Blueberry Banana Almond Coconut

Senza Gluten Straight To Your Door Step

Due to COVID-19, the brand received notes from customers asking if there was a way to enjoy the delicious goods from the safety of their homes. As a result, nationwide shipping became available and now these gluten-free goodies can be enjoyed nationwide. 

Order is available online and items are shipped out only on Monday and Tuesday.