From donut fries to watermelon smoothies, it seems like there is something new to try every day. While we have all heard of big franchises such as Starbucks and their new trendy drinks, there are other companies that don't have the recognition they deserve, for example, Blaze Pizza. This growing pizza chain is well-known for its delicious built-your-own pizzas and speedy service but soon we'll have to add savory appetizers to the list. Within the past few days, Blaze has released their new Blaze Pizza Dough Knots, and I don't think I've ever been more excited about appetizers.

Blaze Pizza Dough Knots may look like little cinnamon buns but are very different in taste. Instead of being filled with cinnamon and sugar, these savory knots are stuffed with shredded mozzarella cheese, garlic, and freshly prepared pesto sauce and, finally, wrapped in Blaze Pizza's never frozen, homemade pizza dough. Blaze Pizza Dough Knots are baked to order and served with their delicious red sauce on the side. 

While Blaze Pizza Dough Knots are considered vegetarian, they do contain gluten and aren't vegan friendly due to the non-vegan mozzarella and cream in the pesto sauce. Nevertheless, Blaze might consider creating both options based on demand

Next time your craving a cheesy snack head over to a Blaze Pizza near you and try their new dough knots. These cheese-filled fluffy knots might just make you forget about traditional sweet donuts. You can get 2 dough knots for only $1.95 or 4 for $2.95, price and availability may vary from location to location. Whether you share them with your friends or keep them to yourself, don't forget to grab their red sauce to dip these knots in.