Starbucks is adding two new drinks to its permanent menu, and each will bring you some real ~summer vibes.~ Starting tomorrow, July 10, chill out with a Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew and Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Latte. 

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

The Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew (try saying that five times fast) combines cold brew and a hint of caramel, then is topped with salted cream-flavored Cold Foam.

If you need a refresher, Cold Foam is made using a special blender that usually whips non-fat milk until it has a creamy, thick texture, thicker than traditional whipped cream. In this new Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew, the Cold Foam is made with vanilla sweet cream. But either way, Cold Foam doesn't melt down in iced drinks, but rather sits at the top of your drink for a while, so you get a taste of it with each sip. 

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

The other newbie is a twist on a classic. The Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Latte is like your traditional vanilla latte, but with no dairy and no syrup, so it has much less sugar than the other iced lattes on the menu. The flavor comes from a new vanilla bean powder that's shaken with Coconutmilk and ice, with shots of espresso poured over top. And yes, you can try the vanilla bean powder in your other fave drinks as well—hot latte, misto, cappuccino, you name it. 

The new Starbucks drinks also come with the announcement that by 2020, the coffee chain will eliminate plastic straws in all of its locations across the globe. Of course, the new Cold Foam drink is served in their special strawless cup that allows for you to fully experience the foam, but you can also support the no-straw movement now by requesting one for your Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Latte, too.