Watermelon is an iconic summertime treat. It's both refreshing and delicious, and perfect for those hot, sunny days. The only downside is having to actually cut up the watermelon, since it generally makes a sticky mess. Thankfully, Jamba Juice just released three new watermelon menu items to cool off this summer. And like all items on the menu, the watermelon smoothies are made with fresh, wholesome ingredients that are sure to become a summertime favorite.

"Our seasonal watermelon offering provides convenient, delicious options that help support busy, active lifestyles," Jamba juice Chief Marketing Officer Claudia Shaefer said in a press release. 

"Not only does [watermelon] taste great, it's full of vitamins and minerals – a good source of iron, which supports your metabolism, vitamin A that supports eye health, and vitamin C for immune health."

Jamba Juice's new watermelon smoothies are available for a limited-time and will include the Watermelon Chia Restore SmoothieWatermelon Breeze Smoothie, and Watermelon Hydration Bowl

#SpoonTip: Prices may vary depending on location.

Watermelon Chia Restore Smoothie

The Watermelon Chia Restore Smoothie features a blend of watermelon juice, strawberries, peaches, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, almond milk, and honey. It contains high levels of Omega-3 (from the chia seeds) and 13g of protein per serving.

Dietary Information: gluten-free, no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans fat

Prices: Small - $6.00; Medium - $6.75; Large - $7.25

Watermelon Breeze Smoothie

The Watermelon Breeze Smoothie combines watermelon juice with strawberries, pineapple, and raspberry sherbet. It's packed with Vitamin C that is said to protect against damage from free radicals.

Dietary Information: gluten-free, no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans fat

Prices: Small - $5.59; Medium - $6.39; Large - $6.89

Watermelon Hydration Bowl

The Watermelon Hydration Bowl has a watermelon base mixed with strawberries and peaches, topped off with chia seeds, blueberries, pineapple, and coconut chips. It also contains a good amount of iron to help support your metabolism.

Price: $6.39

With how hot it's been outside, these watermelon refreshers are an absolute must-have. The best part is you can find Jamba Juice's new watermelon smoothies and bowl at all US locations. They'll only be available during the summer season though, so don't miss out on your chance to try one.