I bet we all wish we could click through our breakfast options like we click through television shows. When I was younger, every show on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network was perfection. With all of these amazing television options, your breakfast needs to be just as good. While I used to think breakfast was lacking in excitement, I would now be glad to say "Hey this is Kylah Williams and you're watching Disney channel" while forking into a stack of pancakes and biting into a bacon egg and cheese. After reading this, you'll know exactly what you should eat for breakfast based on your favorite kids show.

Fairly OddParents: Fried Chicken & Waffles

Cosmo and Wanda were the most opposites-attract cartoon couple on television. That was my original opinion on Fried Chicken and Waffles. I don't get it, how can Wanda and fried chicken be so spunky and crispy, while waffles and Cosmo are so sweet and fluffy!? To my surprise the pairs weren't so Icky Vicky after all. If you're a fan of the Fairly OddParents you should definitely indulge on this sweet and savory dish. Make sure to thank your imaginary Fairy FoodParents for this breakfast creation while you're drizzling on the syrup

Ned's Declassified, School Survival Guide: Make Your Own Omelette

Sometimes we all need a guide. Whether it be a mentor, the Bible or Ned from Ned's Declassified, we'll all need help at least once! Your friends want to go to brunch but you're still hungover from the night before and reading a menu makes you dizzy. This is when the Make Your Own Omelet option comes in handy: list any ingredient you're craving and add it to some eggs and BAM, Ned's Declassified Breakfast Survival Guide is in your hands! Choosing the make your own omelette will make ordering breakfast as effortless as the kid in Ned's Declassified who was always spinning that basketball on his hand.

Jimmy Neutron: Anything With an Egg

So either you're too cool for a traditional breakfast food item or you're a genius like Jimmy and appreciate a good invention. Add an egg to ANYTHING. Breakfast Pizza, Breakfast Fries, Breakfast Nachos, Breakfast Burger, you name it. Make sure the yolk is runny or Carl will be forced to run instead, and he wouldn't like that

Kim Possible: Avocado 

Kim Possible is the head of her cheerleading squad, a straight A student AND a freelance hero. Want to know her secret? Avocado. An avocado is full of vitamins K, C, E,  B5 and 6. It's also a super fruit! No wonder Ron Stoppable was SUPER in love with Kim! It's Kim Impossible not to get guac with your Chipotle, so don't Ron Stop yourself from adding avocado to your breakfast

Rugrats: Cereal

Chuckie, Tommy, Phil and Lil were the best baby squad. They'll make you miss your childhood. It's hard to pick a favorite when they all won our hearts in some way. Tommy, the brains; Phill and Lil, the giggling twins; and Chuckie, the sweet one. The love we have for each of these adventurous babies is equivalent to our love for throwback cereals like Fruity Pebbles, Apple Jacks, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms etc. If you want to feel like you're back in time playing with Reptar, grab a bowl, a spoon, some milk, and a box of cereal. 

PowerPuff Girls: Bacon Egg and Cheese

These three badass girls are an extremely powerful trio, and the same goes for a bacon egg and cheese. A BEC will not only cure your hangover but it'll give you some morning mojo. The crispy bacon, tasty cheese, and wet, runny yolk are the perfection combination. It's as if this breakfast sandwich was created with a magic mixture. If you really wanna in incorporate "sugar, spice, and everything nice" into this breakfast sandwich, get it on an everything bagel.

Rocket Power: Breakfast Burrito

Aloha to this! This food concoction is almost as wavy as what Otto, Reggie and Twister surf. If you're a true fan, strap on a helmet, jump on your board and hold this breakfast burrito full of power. And while it's no secret that Uncle Tito was high, a breakfast burrito makes the perfect munchies snack after a wake and bake.

Use this guide as your remote and switch through your breakfast options every morning! Breakfast is important, and it's crucial that your first bite of the day suits you. Satisfy your morning munchies one episode at a time.