Sustainability is very important, especially today. Having a reusable water bottle is good for the environment and your wallet. But for those of us who can't seem to get hooked on the idea of a reusable one, we turn to a specific bottled water brand to quench our thirst. 

It's unlikely that the chosen bottled water brand differs from purchase to purchase. Your selected brand says a lot about your personality, whether you realize it or not. 

Poland Spring

If your bottled water of choice happens to be Poland Spring, you are 100 percent from the East Coast. As a West Coaster, I just don't understand what this is.

You openly judge anyone who tells you that no bottled water brands are the same. You are down to drink whatever kind of water is in the vending machine. You're a laid-back, drama-avoiding person, and you like to fly under the radar. 

Fiji Water

If you exclusively drink Fiji water, you definitely have a taste for the finer things in life. You only wear designer goods and you make sure people can see the Fiji label on your bottle.

You spend a great deal of time and energy trying to convince your friends that the crisp, clean taste of a Fiji water is unparalleled. You're probably a total perfectionist who freaks out upon the sight of a messy room or a dusty surface. 

Vita Coco

If you're obsessed with Vita Coco, you attend hot yoga at least three times a week. You insist on living a clean and healthy lifestyle, and you make sure everyone knows it.

You also believe that healing crystals are 10x more effective than taking medicine. You're all about peace, love and good vibes, and are probably an active member of PETA. 

Voss Water

If you're a Voss enthusiast, you're either European or just think you're bougie. You spend the majority of your time at your remote vacation home. You refuse to leave the house without your chihuahua in your Louis Vuitton tote. 

Although you and the rest of the world are well-aware that Voss actually tastes like sink water in an elaborate container, you are fully convinced that Voss is the way to go. 

smartwater

If smartwater is your thing, you're super basic and completely willing to admit it. You wouldn't be caught dead in anything other than Lululemon apparel, even if you're not making your daily trip to SoulCycle.

Drinking smartwater makes you feel like a total athlete, even if you're just walking to get a pressed juice or a beautiful acai bowl

Dasani

If Dasani is your thing, you spend the majority of your time trolling amusement parks and sporting your "can I speak to the manager" haircut. 

You live a relatively simple lifestyle. You also tell all of your friends who drink Fiji that they're wasting their money. 

Next time you buy a bottle of water, consider what kind of image you want to portray to those around you. Trust me, I'm not the only one judging your bottled water brand choices.