Being eco-friendly means taking actions that will benefit the planet. According to Conserve Energy Future, "being eco-friendly goes far beyond just turning off lights when you leave the room ... it is about changing the purpose of how you live." Moving away from plastic and using eco-friendly water bottles is only one of the many things you can do to help the environment.

You can't buy a reusable water bottle these days without the packaging telling you that it's eco-friendly, BPA-free, or recyclable. When it comes down to it, which eco-friendly water bottles are actually worth buying? I did some digging to bring you a list of the top 10 reusable bottles that will save the planet and still look cool.

Classically Stylish: Klean Kanteen

Price: $20-$50 USD

Klean Kanteen ensures that all of its products are made with eco- friendly materials. The company also contributes to many other organizations that are working to fight climate change. That means you can buy their high-quality, eco-friendly water bottles with confidence.

Nature Lover: EarthLust

Price: $16-$21 USD

EarthLust is a company that's continuing to work towards sustainable, ethical production. Their bottles are made from recyclable stainless steel, and most feature adorable drawings to remind you of all the animals you're saving.

Minimalist Drinker: Kor Water

Price: $10-$25 USD

Kor Water believes that it's "easy and fun to be sustainable." Their recyclable water bottles were born out of a response to the single-use water bottle industry. With such an effortless design, your water bottle will always match your outfit, too.

Tea Enthusiast: Welly

Price: $35 USD

Welly bottles are made using natural, renewable bamboo, and contain a removable infuser for tea and coffee. Even their product packaging is made from recycled materials. Plus, for every bottle purchased, Welly donates $1 towards sustainable clean water projects in developing countries.

Trend-Setter: S'Well

Price: $25-$45 USD

Everyone has probably heard of S'Well by now, and for good reason. Their multi-purpose insulated bottles were created by the fastest growing female-owned company in the United States. On top of creating BPA-free, non-toxic, and non-leeching bottles, S'Well has committed $800,000 to clean water efforts since 2015.

Quality Conscious: Fressko

Price: $40-$50 USD

Fressko sells double-walled glass bottles, which it considers to be the "most natural, safe and tasteful way to consume liquid." Despite the expensive prices, these bottles are insanely high-quality and definitely worth it compared to years of buying one-use plastic bottles.

Basic Bottler: Sigg

Price: $17-$28 USD

Sigg is another classic eco-friendly water bottle brand that has been around for over 100 years. Their BPA-free, 100% recyclable aluminium bottles are all produced in Switzerland, so you know quality won't be a problem.

Instagram-Ready: BKR

Price: $28-$45 USD

BKR produces glass water bottles that are sure to match your Kylie-approved matte nude lipstick. This isn't an accident, either—BKR wanted to produce bottles that would symbolize a "mindful chic" movement. They also donate a portion of their proceeds to clean water and cancer prevention movements worldwide.

Hydration Fiend: Lifefactory

Price: $25-40

With a silicon sleeve wrapped around its glass bottle, Lifefactory ensures that your water bottle will never slip out of your hands after a sweaty workout. The company sells a wide range of products for all ages, and their fully BPA-free bottles are also recyclable.

Fruit Fanatic: Bobble

Price: $15-$40 USD

Every Bobble bottle comes with an infusion filter so you can throw fruits and veggies into your water without accidentally swallowing any. Their #endthetrend campaign hopes to stop people from buying single-use plastic water bottles, and with a bottle as beautiful as Bobble's, how can you say no?

All of the companies mentioned above are committed to providing safe, sustainable options for every consumer. With 10 amazing eco-friendly water bottles to choose from, you never have to use a plastic one again. The next time you're tempted to buy a bottle of water from a vending machine, just fill up your brand new reusable one instead!