You might not be able to get your hands on the highly sought-after Starbucks red Stanley cup, but there's no shortage of deals coming up this month. Whether you're looking for the perfect gift for your friend who loves to be outdoors, hiking trails and mountains, or are looking for a tumbler deal for yourself, you will find the right Stanley for you. Now that Black Friday has passed, Cyber Monday is finally here, here are some of our favorite Stanley deals available right now (plus a couple of not-on-a-sale favs). First time ordering on the site? Sign up for the email newsletter at Stanley and you'll get an extra 10% off.

Adventure To-Go Food Jar + Spork, $28.50

Photo via Stanley

If you're always away from your dorm or apartment and need a safe place to stash a healthy, filling lunch or snack, Stanley even has food storage. This 24-ounce to-go food jar will keep your salads chilled or your soups hot no matter how long you're out on the town, studying, or working. Better yet, it comes with a spork!

Classic Perfect-Brew Pour Over Set, $33.75

Photo via Stanley

You're seeing this correctly! Stanley does actually sell its own pour-over coffee set in many variants including Polar, Limestone, and Hammertone Green. Easily make a local coffee shop-worthy cup in your dorm or apartment, or gift this to the coffee connoisseur. You can also buy just the pour-over mechanism from Stanley for $19.50

Classic Travel Mug French Press, $27

Photo via Stanley

This cute to-go mug is a great gift for the hot coffee drinker who is always going, going, going. This 16-ounce Stanley is a mug and French press all in one. Plus, you can also get it in Hammertone Green.

Classic Legendary Bottle, $29.25

Photo via Stanley

For all the water girlies out there, this classic water bottle design might be your best friend on campus. It's practical for keeping in your backpack with no spills. Plus, it can hold a quart of water and keep it cold for 26 hours. 

Varsity IceFlow Flip Straw Tumbler, $26.25

Photo via Stanley

This 30-ounce tumbler is perfect for commuters, hikers, and college students on the go. Plus, it has a nostalgia-inducing vibe that is ideal for fans of vintage aesthetics. 

Quick Flip Go Water Bottle, $21

Photo via Stanley

Available in an adorable and subtle green color, this Stanley is your perfect workout and emotional support water bottle. Fit 36 ounces of hot or cold liquids into this travel mug or keep a liquid iced for up to 18 hours. Truly iconic. 

Aerolight Transit Bottle, $26.25

Photo via Stanley

If you or your friend's dorm room styles lean into aesthetic minimalism, then this is the water bottle for you. Its sleek and simple design is also super effective, holding 20 ounces of liquid. Additionally, it won't spill in your tote or backpack with its leakproof lid.