Maybe you hate Valentine’s Day. Or perhaps you’re a broke college student with a new partner you’re desperately trying to impress. Maybe you really just enjoy fast food that’s in the shape of a heart. No matter what your reasoning is, we won’t judge you. Trust us, we’ve probably been there.

If this sounds like you, you’re in luck. Every Valentine’s Day, tons of fast food chains such as Dunkin’, Chick-Fil-A, and Starbucks (just to name a few) give the people what they want: Valentine’s Day deals and treats for a low price. Below, we have put together a list of the top fast-food Valentine's Day food deals for you to enjoy, because here at Spoon we believe food is the best and only Valentine you need this holiday season. 

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme knows what its customers want and continues to deliver. Just like last year, Krispy Kreme is bringing back the “Choc-Full-of-Love” box filled with a variety of Valentine-themed doughnuts. These include the Strawberry Dream, a heart-shaped doughnut filled with strawberry cream dipped in red icing and covered with white chocolate chips and sprinkles, the I Pick You, a heart-shaped doughnut filled with Kreme, dipped in chocolate, and decorated with buttercream roses, and the Double Chocolate Kiss, a heart-shaped doughnut filled with milk chocolate, dipped in chocolate icing, and covered with mini milk chocolate Hershey kisses. 

Krispy Kreme

Papa John's

How often do you get to enjoy a pizza in the shape of a heart? This Valentine’s Day season, Papa John’s is offering a heart-shaped thin-crust pizza with one topping choice. And the best part is the pizza comes unsliced.

Papa John's

Dairy Queen

As if Dairy Queen couldn’t get any better, they are introducing two brand new menu items this Valentine’s Day. Inspired by a classic box full of chocolates, Dairy Queen has created the triple truffle Blizzard treat with peanut butter fudge and caramel and the triple Blizzard cupid cake, a heart-shaped ice cream cake.

Dairy Queen

Baskin Robbins

Whether you’re using ice cream to get over your ex or to share with a partner, Baskin Robbins has a heart-shaped ice cream cake this Valentine’s Day. The Crazy for You Cake is filled with fudge-y flavors, chocolate drips, Oreo cookies, and buttercream roses. However, you can choose to personalize your cake and make it with any flavor of ice cream you love most. Starting February 1, Baskin Robbins is bringing back their flavor of the month: Love Potion #31. This favor has a white chocolate base, raspberry swirls, and chocolate chips, and if you want to enjoy this treat at home, stores also have pre-packaged quart-sized containers.

Baskin Robbins

Chick-fil-A

During breakfast hours through the month of February, you can get a 10-count order of Chick-n-Minis in a heart-shaped box. During lunch and dinner, you can purchase a 30-count of nuggets, a 12-count of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Halves, or a 6-count of Chocolate Chunk Cookies, all in a heart-shaped box

Chick-fil-A

Dunkin’

Every Valentine’s day, Dunkin’ has two heart-shaped doughnuts: a brownie batter-filled donut and a Cupid’s Choice Donut, filled with Bavarian cream and topped with strawberry-flavored icing and pink sprinkles. These pair great with their cocoa mocha signature latte and their strawberry dragonfruit Dunkin’ refresher. Additionally, if you are a Dunkin’ rewards member, you can try Dunkin’s new Brownie Batter Signature Latte, made with espresso, brownie batter, and whipped cream. Dunkin is even offering Dunkin chocolates and iced coffee-flavored Jelly Hearts for a limited time. Lastly, from February 1 to February 28, Dunkin’ is offering special offers on their app for their rewards members such as a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase or free stuffed biscuit bites with any purchase of a drink.

Dunkin’