Krispy Kreme is shaking the retail ice cream category to its “cone” this summer: the beloved bakery chain is introducing Original Glazed® Soft Serve ice cream that is as irresistible as its iconic doughnuts. Available in shakes, cones and cups, Original Glazed Soft Serve Ice Cream is being offered initially in 10 U.S. markets.

An original ice cream that only Krispy Kreme can provide, Original Glazed Soft Serve is a one-of-a-kind ice cream made with ingredients from and inspired by Krispy Kreme’s secret Original Glazed Doughnut recipe.

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme

The innovative lineup features seven milkshakes inspired by Krispy Kreme’s doughnuts, including menu mainstays like Strawberry Iced Sprinkle, Chocolate Iced, and of course, the OG Glazed; in addition to the more adventurous Cookies & Kreme, Coffee & Kreme, Lemon, and Birthday Batter shakes.

Courtesy of Krispy Kreme

If you’re a fan of a classic swirl, you can also enjoy three flavors of Original Glazed Soft Serve offered in cups and waffle cones handmade with Krispy Kreme’s doughnut mix and Original Glaze flavor. Plus, toppings are even made from dehydrated Original Glazed doughnuts. ​

Original Glazed Soft Service shakes, cones and cups are available at participating shops for dine-in and takeout, and via drive-thru. For more information on Krispy Kreme’s Original Glazed Soft Serve visit www.krispykreme.com/promos/icecream