With the holidays right around the corner, it’s time to begin to think about what gifts to get your friends and family! This time of year tends to be marked by not only delicious food, but even better desserts. Holiday baking is one of my favorite parts of this season, and in the spirit of desserts, I have compiled a list of some of the most useful and fun gifts for bakers in your life.

The majority of these gifts are from my own personal experience using them in the kitchen, or they’re gifts I personally would love to receive. From cookie scoops to tea towels, these gifts are necessities in my opinion to a really great baking experience. Not to mention, they’re simply just fun to have in the kitchen (even if it’s just a tiny dorm kitchenette!).

This holiday gift guide truly has something for everybody: gifts for the baker who already has it all, affordable items from Amazon, personalized gifts, and everything in between. I hope this gift guide makes the holiday gift-buying experience a little less stressful, and a lot more fun! Happy Holidays and happy baking! 

1. OXO Good Grips Large Cookie Scoop, $19

Photo via Amazon

This scoop is ideal for cookie fanatics because it scoops the perfectly portioned cookie every single time. I consider it a necessity for me when baking my Levain-style chocolate chip cookies.

2. Nordic Ware Mini Bundt Cake Pan, $50

Photo Via Williams Sonoma

For the bakers who have the basics covered, these mini bundt pans create the cutest-sized bundt cakes that are excellent for any potluck. They can make even store-bought cake mix look stunning!

3. Prepworks ProKeeper 9-Piece Baking Storage Canister Set, $70

Photo Via Target

I personally have this 9-piece baking set and it’s ideal to keep all of your baking ingredients perfectly fresh thanks to the airtight silicone seals. The canisters also are thin and store nicely in a cabinet or pantry.

4. Wilton 3-Tier Collapsible Cooking and Baking Cooling Rack, $21

Photo viaAmazon

This three-tiered cooling rack can tackle a big batch of cookies at one time, because of the different levels it provides. The rack is also completely collapsible, which makes it perfect for any size kitchen. (You can also use it for any non-baking task, like making fried chicken or fritters.) 

5. Custom Tea Towels, $18+

Photo via Etsy

With these unique, customized tea towels, you can upload a family recipe or a meaningful recipe to you and have it forever printed on a tea towel in your kitchen. Not only is it functional to have that special recipe always handy on a kitchen towel, but it also provides a sweet and sentimental way to forever remember a recipe.

6. Cookbook Holder, $20

Photo Via Target

When cooking out of your favorite cookbook, it can be a pain to have to keep flipping to the recipe you need because your cookbook won’t lay flat. With this wooden cookbook holder, it’s not only great for displaying your favorite cookbook, but it’s also extremely functional because it holds down the page while standing upright. 

7. Meyer Lemon Apron, $40

Photo via Williams Sonoma

Don’t worry about making a mess in the kitchen with these colorful aprons from Williams Sonoma. They’re machine-washable and very long-lasting! You also have the option to personalize the apron. I personally use mine almost every single time I bake and highly, highly recommend it. 

8. Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, $15

Photo Via Amazon

As Ina Garten would say, “really good vanilla” is a must-have for bakers! This Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract is the perfect gift for the baker who hates running out of stuff. Good vanilla extract is just the thing to elevate any baked good.

9. The Baking Bible by Rose Levy Beranbaum, $21

Photo via Amazon

The Baking Bible Rose Levy Beranbaum is a great gift for not only the experienced baker but even for someone new to baking. It has sections to help troubleshoot problems, baking fundamentals, and even advanced techniques and recipes for the most advanced baker. It truly has something for all levels.

10. Cookie Stamp Kit, $7

Photo Via Amazon

This cookie stamp kit is a fun and creative way to create customizable messages on any cookie! The cookie stamp kit would be a perfect activity to do with kids, grandkids, cousins, and anybody in between. 

11. Personalized Kitchen Gift Tags, $13

Photo Via Etsy

These personalized “from the kitchen of” or “baked with love” tags are completely customizable and make giving away treats even more fun! 

12. Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Flower Cocotte, $32

Photo via Williams Sonoma

These mini floral Le Creusets are basically pieces of art. Use these for baking personal bread loaves, small cobblers, brownie sundaes, and beyond. This is also a super cute dish for adding to a charcuterie board. 

13. Williams Sonoma Artisan French Bread & Parmesan Garlic Bread Mix Set, $24

Photo via Williams Sonoma

Bread making can be a scary endeavor but these bread mixes from Williams Sonoma are the perfect gift for the bread maker either just starting or the experienced bread maker wanting something they can make in a pinch.

14. The Baker Notebook by Papier, $38

Photo via Papier

This gift from Papier is a great way to jot down recipes or even ideas! It’s also even more fun that it is personalized with the recipient’s name.

15. BraveTart by Stella Parks, $20

Photo via Amazon

BraveTart by Stella Parks is a personal favorite of mine for a few reasons: it contains elevated recipes for the classic American desserts we grew up on and loved, and it also has the history and backstory of all those classic American desserts. It’s not only super fun to bake through, but also very fun to read. 

Every product is independently curated by our editors and writers. If you buy something through our links, Spoon University may earn a commission.