Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate love than with a mouthwatering array of limited-edition treats? Dessert can be an expression of love, friendship, and the joy of being together. Whether planning a romantic evening with your significant other or a fun-filled Galentine's party with your closest friends, this year's exclusive offerings are bound to sweeten the occasion. With all the love going around and possible parties you'll be going to, sometimes it's easy to forget those cookies you said you'd bake. Here’s a list of dessert spots to go to for any last-minute Valentine’s Day treats.

1. Sprinkles’ Valentine’s Day Dozen

Sprinkles is back with its limited-edition Valentine’s Day cupcakes. With cupcakes like Heartthrob Red Velvet and Raspberry Chocolate Chip, you have until Valentine’s Day to get your hands on them! Plus, the cupcake shop offers two bundles and a Valentine’s Day sampler that can be pre-ordered through the Sprinkles website.

2. Starbucks Valentine’s Merch and Treats

Starbucks has once again embraced the season of love with the release of their Valentine's Day-themed cups to love a latte, adding a touch of romance to your daily coffee ritual. The cups feature whimsical heart patterns and vibrant shades of red, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for coffee enthusiasts. Starbucks is also offering a red velvet loaf dessert from their winter menu! This indulgent confection is a perfect blend of rich cocoa and soft texture, making it an ideal sweet companion to your favorite coffee.

3. Chick-fil-A Has Heart Shaped Trays

Celebrate the season of love with a touch of sweetness from Chick-fil-A. Indulge in the perfect Valentine's Day treats, elegantly presented in adorable heart-shaped trays. You can order 12 Chocolate Fudge Brownie halves or a tempting array of six Chocolate Chunk Cookies, all expertly arranged in these heart-shaped trays that add an extra layer of charm to your special day. To make sure you don't miss out on these super cute trays, simply check the Chick-fil-A App or with your local spot through the store's website.

4. Dairy Queen's DQ Heart Cake: Layers of Love

Dairy Queen adds a touch of romance to your celebration with their DQ Heart Cake. Featuring fudge and a crunchy center surrounded by layers of vanilla and chocolate soft serve, this heart-shaped cake is a visual and gastronomic delight. Share the love with friends as you cut into this cake, creating memories that will last a lifetime.

5. Insomnia Cookies' Red Velvet Valentine’s Day Collection

Insomnia Cookies announced a new Valentine’s Day Cookie Pizza — a classic cookie crust, classic cookie topping, and your choice of icing, a drizzle, and an additional candy topping — and more for its Red Velvet Valentine’s Day Collection. It’s a lineup of creamy, crave-worthy treats perfect for your Galentine's party. The collection also includes treats like the Red Velvet Lil’ Dipper, which includes 12 Velvet Minis with a side of cream cheese icing. Insomnia even offers a Sweetheart Pack where you can order the heart cookie cake with a side of ice cream to share with your Valentine. The collection is available in-store and for local delivery until February 18 or until supplies last.

6. Krispy Kreme's Dough-Notes

Available until Valentine's Day, Krispy Kreme now has a new customizable Valentine’s Day Dough-Notes Collection that's perfect for sharing with just about anyone special in your life. The four new doughnut flavors in the box are:

“You Color My World” is a heart-shaped doughnut filled with cake batter Kreme filling, dipped in red icing and rainbow heart blended sprinkles.

“You’re Berry Sweet” is a heart-shaped doughnut filled with white Kreme filling dipped in strawberry icing and sprinkles.

“I Love You A Choco-Lot” is a heart-shaped doughnut filled with chocolate Kreme filling, dipped in chocolate icing, and piped with a rose.

“Without You I’d Crumble” is a heart-shaped doughnut filled with cookie dough Kreme filling, dipped in chocolate icing and chocolate chip cookie crumble.

You can also find a limited-time Krispy Kreme six-pack featuring the You Color My World Doughnut, the I Love You A Choco-Lot Doughnut, and the Chocolate Iced with Valentine’s Sprinkles Doughnut at select grocery stores — perfect for when you're in a rush. Visit Krispy Kreme's website to find a shop or grocery store location near you.