Valentine’s Day is just around the corner which means that it’s a day to celebrate love and compassion with those you love (and those who love you). Whether it’s buying a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates, or even writing a romantic love song, all of those are great ways to celebrate the Day of Love celebrated around the world (not just in the US). But how about buying or preparing Valentine's Day Treats For Your Valentine? If you haven’t decided, then let us help you out!

1. Chocolate Covered Strawberries

These Valentine's Day themed chocolate covered strawberries are so cute! Your Valentine will love these since they're made of CHOCOLATE and coming from someone who loves them. But really, basically anything that's made of chocolate is definitely a great treat! Plus you can even make these at home! How awesome and adorable is that?!

2. Red Velvet Cupcakes

sweet, chocolate, cream, candy, cake, berry, red velvet cake, goody, strawberry, pastry
Dylan Barth

Red Velvet Cupcakes anyone? These are perfect to celebrate Valentine's Day since these cupcakes have a touch of red sprinkles and a whole lotta love! Your Valentine will eat these things in one bite! Plus who doesn’t love red velvet, well anything? If I were to eat these on Valentine’s Day, they would be gone in a matter of seconds, just saying.

3. Hershey Kisses

shellfish, mussel, water, oyster
Katie Greene

Can’t wait to kiss your Valentine when he or she gets home from work? Well, these cute Hershey kisses will make you want to fall in love again. On Valentine’s Day, there are all kinds of Hershey kisses to give out to your Valentine. Just go to any store and pick up some red, pink, and white Hershey kisses. Then you’ll definitely ring in Valentine’s Day with tons of love and kisses!

4. Rose Cake Pops

These cake pops remind me of that rose from Disney's Beauty & The Beast. They’re so delicate and pretty, so a pretty good treat for Valentine’s Day. How about instead of buying a bouquet of roses, why not make a rose cake pop bouquet from scratch? Then on Valentine’s Day, your Valentine would have a smile on their face once they realize that those flowers are actually made of cake (and love, of course).

5. Be Mine Cupcakes

cake, cream, sweet
Madison Mounty

Would you be my Valentine? I would definitely be surprised if I received these from my Valentine or my crush on Valentine's Day. But surely, these will melt your heart and make you feel like you’re in the Valentine’s Day spirit. This is a perfect treat to celebrate the Day of Love. These would also do well if someone is proposing on Valentine’s Day, just food for thought. Valentine’s Day is filled with so much love so why not bring these over to your Valentine, I’m sure that your day will be full of love and affection.

6. Valentine's Day Cookies

cake, candy, chocolate, sweet, cookie
Sidney Uttam

Some homemade sugar cookies might be the perfect thing to make while you're at home with your Valentine. Grab some dough, frosting, candy, sprinkles, and anything else that you might like, and make these adorable cookies filled with love. Pretty sure that you Valentine will love these, I mean who wouldn't? Some of them are cupid arrow ones, how sweet! Perfect for a nice romantic date at home or just want to spend some time with your best friend baking some awesome cookies.

7. Delicious Cappuccino

coffee, cappuccino, espresso, milk, mocha
Amy Cho

Wouldn’t you just want to come home and have a delicious, freshly brewed cappuccino, but not make it yourself? This might be just for you! Especially on Valentine’s Day when this the time for love, why not have two cappuccinos and keep each other company? Sounds like a perfect Valentine’s Day treat to me (all of my friends know that I love coffee and cappuccinos)!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and there's still time to prepare some treats for your Valentine when they come home. So gather all of the supplies you need, some coffee, and feel the love on Valentine's Day - Day of Love around the world.