If you're hungry for something more substantial than peanuts and Cracker Jack this baseball season, get ready to have your mind blown. Gone are the days of plain foods like hotdogs and pretzels. Baseball stadiums are now serving up some intense culinary dishes for fans to enjoy. People are always debating on who has the best baseball stadium in terms of beauty, but what about the food? If Churro Dogs and Chicken Funnel Cake Sandwiches sound appetizing to you, read this list to find out more intense options from the 10 best baseball stadiums, based on their food options.

10. Oakland Coliseum

The Oakland A's are getting jazzy with their menu items. Right now, they're offering Ahi Poke Tacos, ribs, and plenty of food trucks. Yes, food trucks have finally made their way to baseball games, whoop whoop. In Championship Plaza, gourmet food trucks rotate regularly so fans can change up their meal every time they go to the ball game. 

9. SunTrust Park

Atlanta is home to Chick-fil-A, Waffle House, and Coca-Cola, so it's no surprise that their stadium has all of these things. All I know is that I don't need overpriced cotton candy when I can get the same sugar rush from downing a few shots of Waffle House's maple syrup.

SunTrust Park also offers a gigantic multi-pork chop sandwich that's topped with collard green slaw and Alabama white BBQ sauce, from a place called Braves Big Bite. This name sounds like a bad 80s movie title, but I bet their sandwich is more interesting than any movie.

8. Petco Park

Phil's BBQ is legendary at Petco Park. This place offers everything you want from a backyard barbecue at the ball park. Petco also has The Baked Bear's custom made ice cream sandwiches that you can get hot pressed, meaning you can warm your cookies before inhaling your treat. 

Barbecue, fries, macaroni salad, cookies, and ice cream together might not be nice to you later in the bathroom, but it's the experience that counts at the time of consumption, right?

7. Chase Field

I've never eaten a hot dog in my life for many reasons, but I would gladly eat a Churro Dog at Chase Field. This is the only type of hot dog anyone should be eating, as far as I'm concerned. If you aren't in the mood for a hot dog with ice cream, how about a funnel cake chicken sandwich? It sounds disgusting, but someone's definitely eating it, or else they wouldn't be making it.

6. Nationals Park

Nationals Park serves up a whole lot of sweet stuff, like doughnuts from District Doughnuts and cupcakes from Fluffy Thoughts. If you're feeling a potato party, but don't want French fries, See.You.Tater will give you all the potato power you want, in a tiny but delicious tot. Nationals Park has everything you could want, and you can check out more options here.

5. Kaufmann Stadium

Did you think I was done with the funnel cake sandwich combination? You wish. Kaufmann Stadium now offers a Pulled Pork Patty Melt that has a funnel cake bun and many more unnecessary toppings. If you're not up for the challenge of eating this monstrosity, Kaufmann also has cheesy corn brisket nachos and chicken bacon smoke stak waffle fries. You know, mild foods that I'm sure are great for the average stomach.

4. Marlins Park

Miami likes to put a flare on things, and Marlins Park is no different. This park doesn't do regular hot dogs, oh no. They have Miami Mex taco dogs. And average grilled cheese? Please. They have fluffernutter grilled marshmallow melts, instead. When in Miami, it's totally appropriate to feel like Mr. Worldwide and eat like a king.

3. AT&T Park

Amidst all the craziness and deep fried food, AT&T Park houses a 4,320-square-foot edible garden that's used to harvest fresh vegetables, fruits, and greens for two bistros in the park. If you're not feeling like eating so fresh and so clean at the game, Crazy Crab'z Dungeness crab sandwich, which has crab goodness piled between buttery, grilled sourdough bread, will give you what you're looking for.

2. Oriole Park at Camden Yards

I hope you're in the mood for crab, because Oriole Park serves up a lot of it in just about every food they have. They have crab dip waffle fries, crab hotdogs, kettle chips topped with crab, and way more where that came from.

Oriole Park also has Boog's Barbeque, a place run by former Oriole's player Boog Powell, which is a must-see for fans looking to get pumped before a game since he's usually there. I like a man that can finesse while barbecuing. 

1. Minute Maid Park

The Houston Astros are the World Series Champs, so it makes sense for their park's food to be equally amazing. Minute Maid Park has an enhanced dining experience overall. The park even has a Double-Fried Korean Pork Belly Sandwich there made by celebrity chef Andrew Zimmern. Anything fried once is good, so I can only imagine what this sandwich tastes like when it's fried twice.

At the end of the day, the best baseball stadium is probably the one that holds the most sentimental value to you. While that's sweet and all, if you want to take a walk on the wild side and visit some of the best baseball stadiums in regards to food, anywhere on this list will work.