Ayo almond yogurt is made from organic family farmed almonds in California. The Billings family are fourth-generation almond farmers who make four flavors of vegan, non-GMO almond-based yogurts. All of Ayo's flavors are also gluten-free, their containers are recyclable, and each serving has 4 grams of protein. 

In the past, I've tried oat milk yogurt, and coconut-based yogurt, so it seemed like it was time for me to get my hands on some almond-based yogurt. When Ayo representatives reached out and asked if I wanted to try their almond yogurts, I couldn't say no. 

Blueberry

Don't sleep on the blueberry yogurt! It's made with blueberries and red cabbage (for color), and it makes a nice, refreshing snack. Just like the rest of the flavors, the yogurt doesn't contain soy or lactose. 

#SpoonTip: Granola is the perfect addition to a cup of blueberry yogurt. 

Peach 

The peach yogurt is perfect for summer. It's nice and light but it's also fruity and sweet. Made with real peaches, the peach yogurt a perfect addition to your breakfast rotation, and it also makes a great mid-day snack.

#SpoonTip: Just don't leave it in the shared fridge when we go back to work, or someone else might snag it.

Strawberry

Ayo's strawberry yogurt is exactly what you want from strawberry almondmilk yogurt. It's sweet, and the pieces of strawberry are a welcome treat.  

#SpoonTip: If you want to treat yourself, add some chocolate chips to your strawberry yogurt.  

Vanilla

Last, but not least, the vanilla yogurt. It's probably my favorite one. It's sweet, creamy, and just some darn good vanilla yogurt. It's made with organic vanilla extract and other organic natural flavors. If you need me, I'll probably be in the kitchen eating more. 

Right now, Ayo yogurts are only available in grocery stores in California, but you can request them at a store near you! Have you tried Ayo? Let us know @spoon_cc on Instagram