Applebee's understands that February is no one's favorite month. You might get off of work for President's Day, but other than that, there's nothing to really look forward to besides getting over the cough you've had lingering since January and using the cold weather as an excuse to stay in and watch Netflix. But now, there is something—Applebee's DOLLARMAMA is here for the entire month.

The DOLLARMAMA, aka a Bahama Mama for $1, is a cocktail made with coconut rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and grenadine. While it doesn't necessarily emit ~cold February vibes~, it tastes like a vacation in a cup, and that's way better.

You can get the DOLLARMAMA for $1 for the entire month of February. All you have to do is walk in and take a seat—no coupons, no apps to download, no other special orders. However, if tropical drinks aren't your jam, hold tight. You might remember Applebee's Dollarita from October, or it's $1 Long Island Iced Teas in December—if history truly repeats itself, come March we'll have another delicious cocktail to down for just a buck.