Chloe Kim has been killing it in Pyeongchang at this year's Winter Olympics. At just 17, she's already won an Olympic gold medal in the women's snowboard halfpipe. And, even more importantly, her food habits are on point (just like your typical 17-year-old).

Kim's food commentary has mainly been broadcast through her Twitter account, and it's honestly super relatable in both taste and tone. This girl is quite often hangry, and she is not afraid of saying it. Here are some of the things Chloe Kim ate at the 2018 Winter Olympics and beyond. 

The Infamous Breakfast Sandwich

I may not be an Olympic athlete, but I completely relate to the hangry feelings that Kim described on Twitter. Personally, I do not want to be spoken to until I've finished my Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap breakfast sandwich and coffee. 

The Today Show gave Kim some breakfast on screen to make up for her mistake, but not everyone was happy with this number they produced for her breakfast. Basically, the producers provided Kim a breakfast sandwich made with white bread, bizarrely yellow eggs, one slice of ham, and some unmelted orange cheese. Honestly, she deserved better. 

Churros

Chloe Kim endorses stress eating churros. I will second that statement, though I'm not sure if I could handle eating two right before a competition. My boss once ate seven doughnuts before her SoulCycle class and lived to tell the tale, but I don't know if I can handle that level of intensity. 

Ice Cream

This tweet deserves some immense props. Ice cream is obviously a great choice, and I especially love this recommendation because she sent out this tweet while competing. So yes, Chloe Kim stopped during the Olympics to subtly request food. 

Oreo Thins

Oreo Thins are honestly some of the most underrated foods in the game. I am so glad that Kim is on my side in this matter, and I respect that she was able to get Oreos to sponsor her (PSA to Oreo: I will work for free Cookie Butter Oreos).

CPK for Days

Kim spent Olympic training szn the right way—noshing on some California Pizza Kitchen. I really hope she didn't get pineapple on that pizza, though.

In-N-Out

Continuing the trend of training food gainz, Kim tweeted out from another food adventure. Kim's red lipstick is on point, and I'm honestly hoping it's some Kylie Lip Kit because, just like our girl Kylie, Chloe Kim is down for some In-N-Out

Chipotle

In early 2017, Kim tweeted about downloading the Chipotle app. Clearly she was not afraid of the prior E. coli scares at Chipotle, and I'm sure she'll be checking out the new quinoa offerings when she returns.

Flaming Hot Cheetos

While in New Zealand for competitions, Chloe Kim struggled to make it through without some Flaming Hot Cheetos, but thankfully she found a friend to send her some. I just hope that someone is so kind as to send me some Cheetos while I am abroad (*friends, take note*).

Kim has kept most of her food commentary on Twitter, but I am on a one-woman campaign to get this woman a food Insta. Chloe Kim is a part-time Olympian, full-time foodie queen, and I am 1000% here for it.