We all know the struggle that happens every year when Mother’s Day is just around the corner and you have no idea what to get. Luckily for you, I have compiled a list of 8 gifts that every kind of foodie mom will love. The best part is that each gift is less than $30 (you can thank me later). 

1. For The Avocado Aficionado 

Photo via Amazon

This punny bowl and spoon set are perfect for a mom who can't get enough guacamole in her life. It’s five o’guac somewhere... and you can find this cute bowl here.

2. For The Sweet Tooth 

Photo via Edible Arrangements

This mini chocolate-covered strawberry and grape platter by Edible Arrangements is perfect for a Mother’s Day Brunch. Who says chocolate-covered fruit can’t contribute to your daily fruit intake? You can find the adorable fruit platter here.  

3. For The Coffee Expert 

If your mom is a coffee expert, getting her a subscription to Trade will definitely give you "favorite child" points... even if you're the only child. Trade is a monthly subscription that sends one 12 oz bag of coffee beans per month. So, if you are not quite sure what type of coffee beans your mom enjoys, she can take their quiz and they match her coffee preferences. You can find Trade Coffee subscriptions here

4. For The Tea Lover 

Photo via Hilarious Humanitarian

For the mom that loves tea with you, or her friends, grab these "Tea For Two" packets from Hilarious Humanitarian. Add traditional flavors such as Chamomille and Chai to your cart, as well as spunky blends like "Cup Of Love" and Spiced Rose. You can make her day extra special by planning more one-on-one tea times throughout the year for her to look forward to. Plus, Hilarious Humanitarian also has feminist and cheeky mugs she'll love. 

5. For the Spice Gal

Photo via Williams Sonoma

Yo, I'll tell you what [your mom] wants, what [your mom] really, really wants. Signature pizza spices! If your mom is a spice lover, she probably has all of the traditional spices in her pantry. These specialty spices from Williams Sonoma will certainly be put to use this summer on all your pizza adventures. You can find these trendy spices here. Plus, Brightland just released a new pizza oil that will pair perfectly with these spices. 

6. For The Cookbook Connoisseur 

Photo via Amazon

If your mom is obsessed with cookbooks, this one will soon be her favorite. This family cookbook recipe journal is customizable so your mom can write her go-to recipes in and add in her modification notes. With color-coded categories, your mom will now have her favorite recipes in one book. You can find this special book here

7. For The World Traveler

If your mom loves to travel and eat, this gift is for her. Universal Yums is a monthly subscription box that sends boxes of special international snacks from different countries each month. Every box includes snacks along with a booklet so that foodies can learn more about a specific country– perfect for moms looking for a little adventure! You can find this unique gift here

8. For The Wine Mom 

Photo via Amazon

After a long day or week of working from home, mom definitely deserves a bubble bath and a glass of wine. She can combine those two by drinking her wine in the bathtub with this handy gadget. A wine mom’s dream! You can check out the glass stand here.