Well, it's officially fall, which means it's officially acceptable to eat, drink, and breath pumpkin spice for the foreseeable future. While everyone loves a classic pumpkin spice latte, sometimes that's just not enough to get your fall fix. Luckily, Trader Joe's pumpkin products have anticipated all your fall cravings, and they've made a pumpkin version of literally every food imaginable. Here are seven of Trader Joe's pumpkin products that you probably didn't know existed. 

1. Pumpkin Ravioli

Ellie Kincaid

This ravioli tasted exactly like what fall should taste like (is it kind of weird for ravioli to taste like fall? Maybe, but it worked). The pumpkin flavor wasn't too in-your-face, and I definitely could taste the honey. Add some marinara sauce and this makes a perfect dinner for a cool, fall night. 

2. Pumpkin Yogurt

Ellie Kincaid

After eating this yogurt, I was finally convinced that not everything should be pumpkin flavored. The flavor was slightly bitter but super sweet at the same time. Normally I am a huge fan of both yogurt and pumpkin, but unfortunately this wasn't the best combination. 

3. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn 

Ellie Kincaid

Okay, this was amazing...I may or may not have eaten the entire bag in one sitting. It pretty much just tastes like normal caramel corn, but that's okay because caramel corn is delicious. This may not be the right snack if you're looking for something that tastes strongly of pumpkin, but it was still super tasty.

4. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark 

Ellie Kincaid

Trader Joe's really knocked it out of the park with this one. This bark had the perfect fall spice but didn't taste too much like pumpkin. The granola also gave it the perfect crunch. Plus it's organic, so that means it's healthy, right? 

5. Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage

Ellie Kincaid

I tried this almond beverage cold and enjoyed it for the most part, but it was alarmingly orange and a too little sweet. It was kind of like eggnog, but for fall and dairy-free. While it tasted good alone, it was the perfect addition to my coffee as creamer with a pumpkin spice twist. 

6. Pumpkin Spice Tea

Ellie Kincaid

This tea is truly fall in a cup. It's so cozy and makes you want to cuddle up by the fire (even if it may still be 70 degrees outside). The subtle pumpkin spice flavor makes this tea the perfect accompaniment to some sweet pumpkin spice cookies

7. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes

Ellie Kincaid

This one's for you, gluten-free people. This pancake mix made the best pancakes with the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...not that I did that (totally not judging if that's your game plan, though). I would recommend this to all pumpkin lovers, regardless of if you're gluten-free.  

Overall, I was very impressed with Trader Joe's pumpkin product variety. Not only can you get the run-of-the-mill pumpkin treats, but you can also get pumpkin products that probably never should've been made pumpkin in the first place. The amount of pumpkin treats that I will be buying from Trader Joe's this season is borderline unhealthy, but I'm okay with it. While my friends and family may mock my "basic" pumpkin addictions, I know that Trader Joe's will always be there for me