It's not fall if you have yet to take a bite/sip of pumpkin spice something. These pumpkin spice cookies are a holiday tradition in my family. Right out of the oven, they smell of both nostalgia and the earthy, rich aroma of fall. These cookies take little time to bake and are perfect for anyone ballin' on a budget. They're the perfect quick treat for the holidays or if you just need some warmth in the colder months. Feel free to add powdered sugar, cream cheese frosting, or pecans to these treats to take them to the next level. 

If you're still craving more pumpkin after eating these, try creating your own pumpkin spice latte , pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting, or even switch things up a bit with spicy pumpkin soup

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

• 1 box Spice Cake Mix
  • 15 oz canned pumpkin
sweet, bread, candy, chocolate, cake, cream, dairy product, cake mix, jam, cookie
Scotti Morris

Preheat the oven to 375°F. Put the cake mix and pumpkin together in a large mixing bowl.

curry, turmeric, sweet
    Scotti Morris

Mix the two together until the consistency is creamy, like peanut butter.

curry, herb
    Scotti Morris

Once the mix is well-combined, dollop a blob of the mix onto a greased cookie sheet. Feel free to mush them close together because they rise more than they spread out.

peanut butter, peanut, butter, chocolate, cookie
    Scotti Morris

Bake for about 10 minutes, until plump and spongy.

chocolate, mint, peppermint, peanut butter, butter
    Scotti Morris