It's Thursday night, but you don't want to go out. Instead, you just want to get some takeout and put off studying by binge watching Gossip Girl on Netflix for the thousandth time.  The last thing that we want to do is put on pants, shoes, and find our car keys. 

Here are seven places that we wish Landshark would bring us or they would just deliver themselves: 

1. Newk's 

bread, cheese, chicken, lettuce, salad
Caroline LeGates

Newk's makes it easy enough with the fact that you can now order online, but who wants to physically have to get out of the car and walk into a building? 

2. Coyote Blues

chicken
Alexis Neely

Coyote Blues is new to Oxford, and we couldn't be more excited. The only thing that would make it better is if I could get it delivered directly to my doorstep.  

3. Rice and Spice

pork, rice, chicken
Hannah Trinkle

Rice and Spice is a personal favorite.  However, sometimes actually standing in line in the small building to take my food home with me isn't what I'm looking for.  

4. Volta Taverna 

omelette, toast, egg, cheese
Lindsey Fries

Volta is one of the restaurants that we would make the exception and put on pants for, even if we don't want to.  

5. Ajax Diner 

cheese, chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes
Hannah Trinkle

Ajax is arguably the best restaurant in Oxford. The fact that they don't deliver is borderline "Romeo and Juliet" tragic. 

6. Mugshots

meat, hamburger, beef, sandwich, bun, french fries
Caroline LeGates

IMHO, Mugshots is home of the best hamburgers in Oxford. However, it's newness may mean that it's not yet on Landsharks' radar. Here's to hoping that it will be soon. 

7. McAlister's Deli

potato, bread, bacon, cheese
Caroline LeGates

Let's talk about how many times we've almost been hit trying to cross University Avenue to get to McAlister's.  A deliver service would be much appreciated. 

Did your favorite Oxford restaurant make the list?