Ah, summer. A time where midterms are a foreign concept and white jeans are a staple. What better way to kick off those weekend barbecues, pool days and outdoor parties than to have a delicious and refreshing iced drink? These yummy and easy recipes will have you walking straight past those sugary instant tea and lemonade packets in the grocery store aisles.

1. Thai Iced Tea

iced drinks

Photo by Irene Kim

This drink converts a classic hot drink to a cold, milky refresher. The recipe is super easy and this deliciously sweet brew is always a crowd favorite. Also, big bonus: it’s packed full of caffeine to keep you going during the long, hot summer days.

2. Refreshing Hibiscus Iced Tea

iced drinks

Photo by Clark Halpern

This iced tea practically screams summer. A large pitcher of this refresher is the perfect addition to tanning sessions by the pool. Mason jars and fun straws recommended.

3. Blackberry Lemonade Cooler

iced drinks

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

A drink that’s the perfect balance between tart and sweet. This bubbly beverage is the perfect thirst-quencher on a scorching day. Your summers will never be the same after trying this, we promise.

4. Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade

iced drinks

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

This blended drink recipe is simple yet unique. A drink like this can transport you to a tropical paradise, even when you’re just sitting on a lounge chair in your backyard. Not just your ordinary glass of boxed lemonade.

5. Mojitea

iced drinks

Photo by Ana Cvetkovic

This take on Argo Tea’s MojiTea will, quite honestly, blow your mind. The explosion of mint, lime and sweetness will have you and your friends hooked. We won’t judge if you “accidentally” slip some rum in there.

6. Lavender-Infused Lemonade

Photo by Morgan Nielsen

The lavender simple syrup adds a subtle yet exciting new twist to the classic summer drink. Keep a jar of this syrup handy because you never know when you’ll crave this delicious refresher. Better safe than sorry.

7. Sangria Slushy

Photo by Kelly Logan

What could be a better drink combination than a fruit smoothie and wine? It’s the perfect cocktail for any weekend barbecue. If this summery drink doesn’t make you excited to whip out the blender, we don’t know what will.