St. Patrick's Day is only seven days away, can you believe it? Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, you might not be able to march in your local St. Patrick's Day parade, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy some festive green treats. From doughnuts and milkshakes to green power shakes and whipped matcha, there is a special something for everyone to enjoy this March. 

1. Krispy Kreme Limited-Edition St. Patrick's Day Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation

Starting on March 11, dessert lovers can get their hands on limited-edition St. Patrick's Day doughnuts at Krispy Kreme. The brands new 'Luck O' The Doughnuts' collection features four festive flavors: Gold Coin Doughnut, Lucky Sprinkles Doughnut, Lucky Unicorn Doughnut and Leprechaun Plaid Doughnut. 

In addition to these doughnuts, Krispy Kreme will also offer its O'riginal Glazed Doughnut to any guest that wears green on March 16-17. (Yes, you heard that right - a free green doughnut.)

2. Eclipse's Mint Shake

Eclipse

If you're craving something sweet and refreshing, this mint shake from Eclipse is for you. Follow this recipe to create a vibrant green shake perfect for St. Patrick's Day:

4 Large Scoops Eclipse Plant-Based Vanilla Ice Cream

½ cup non-dairy milk

4 tsp Fresh Mint Leaves (about 20 leaves)

1 tsp Vanilla Extract

½ tsp Mint Extract

6 drops green food coloring or until desired color is achieved

Plant-based whipped cream (Optional)

Instructions

-In a blender, blend non-dairy milk and mint leaves on high until smooth.

-Add Eclipse plant-based ice cream, vanilla extract, mint extract, and food coloring and blend until smooth.

(Optional: top with plant based whipped cream and a sprig of mint)

Servings: 2

Total Time: 5 min

3. Natreve's Green Power Smoothie

Natreve Wellness

For those looking to get in their greens on St. Patrick's Day of all days, Natreve has this protein-packed smoothie recipe you can find on the image above. 

Whether you need to refuel from a day full of Irish step dancing or playing the bagpipes, this smoothie is for you. 

4. Sugar-Free Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes

Purecane

Cupcakes are a great sweet treat for every special occasion and St. Patrick's Day is no exception. These sugar-free matcha green tea cupcakes will put you into the holiday spirit while also satisfying your cravings without all of the sugar. Find the recipe HERE

5. Lifeway's Whipped Matcha

Lifeway

Over the past few months you've probably seen the whipped coffee trend on TikTok. Now, whipped matcha is the latest craze. Lifeway's whipped matcha recipe is not only delicious, but perfect for those St. Patrick's Day breakfast posts on Instagram! Find the recipe HERE

6. Black Tap's Lucky Charms Shake

Black Tap

These larger than life milkshakes from Black Tap are the ultimate St. Patrick's Day treat. Taste the rainbow with this limited-edition Lucky Charms shake. This "Emerald Vanilla Shake with a Vanilla Frosted Rim with Mini Marshmallows and Green Icing “Shamrocks'' topped with a Lucky Charms Rice Krispy Bar, Rainbow Sour Belt Rope, Gold Chocolate Coins, Whipped Cream and Lucky Charms" is the ultimate St. Patty's treat.

The shake is available at NYC Soho for local delivery and indoor dining, and Las Vegas for indoor and outdoor dining from March 15-21.

7. Magnolia Bakery's St. Patrick's Day Classic Cupcakes

Magnolia Bakery

Magnolia Bakery is a New York City staple and they know how to make the perfect sweet treats for every holiday. For St. Patrick's Day, fans can get their hands on festive vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, mini charm cupcakes, truffle cupcakes and St. Patrick's Day banana pudding

If you've never had the brands banana pudding before, you don't know what your missing.