Since fall is here you know what that means, pumpkin spice flavored everything. From milk and coffee to doughnuts and ice cream, there is something for everyone. In addition to pumpkin spice, you can also enjoy the flavors of Christmas and Thanksgiving with Lifeway's seasonal Cranberry Creme Brulee and Holiday Cookie Kefir drinks.

1. Lifeway's Pumpkin Spice Kefir

Looking to keep your gut feeling healthy this fall? Lifeway has you covered with their limited-edition Pumpkin Spice Kefir. This cultured lowfat milk is lightly sweetened with 1g of added sugar cane per ounce, 99% lactose-free, gluten-free and made with all natural and non-GMO ingredients.

2. Lifeway's Holiday Cookie Kefir

Lifeway Foods 

You know winter has arrived when the scent of gingerbread cookies fills the air. Cookies are a major part of the holiday season and now you can enjoy the delicious flavors of your favorite holiday cookies in a drink with Lifeway's Holiday Cookie Kefir

3. Lifeway's Cranberry Creme Brulee Kefir

Lifeway Foods 

Craving something more tart, tangy and reminiscent of the holidays? Lifeway's Cranberry Creme Brulee Kefir combines all three to create a protein-pack drink ideal for breakfast or a post-workout snack.

Click HERE to look at Lifeway's other delicious drink and cheese products.