Who needs breakfast and lunch when you can have brunch? Brunch combines two great meals and it's perfectly okay to have scrambled eggs with french fries - no one's judging you. But have you ever been stuck on a place to go? Well the next time you're in Pittsburgh, make sure to hit up one (or all) of brunch spots. You'll regret it if you don't. 

1. Square Cafè 

If you're looking for a place to please every picky eater in your group, then this is the place for you. This Regent Square restaurant has something for everyone and promises to be a brunch worth remembering

2. Waffles, INCaffeinate

Looking for a gourmet waffle? Well, look no further because this is the place for you. You can pick any toppings for your light and fluffy Belgium waffle. What makes this place even better is that they have three locations (Beaver, Wexford and South Side) - so you can choose which one is best for you. 

3. Pamela's P&G Dine

Pamela's is a Pittsburgh classic. You can't be from this city without always wanting to go to Pamela's for brunch. Don't be nervous by the look of the pancakes - or as Pamela's likes to call them, hotcakes - they taste as good as they look. 

4. First Watch 

If you love cute little brunch spots as much as I do, then make sure you go to First Watch. The atmosphere and menu will have you wishing you could stay forever. Every menu item looks so delicious, you'll want to get them all (and that's okay). 

#SpoonTip: Get the avocado toast and an iced coffee - it's a breakfast combination you won't want to pass up. 

5. Coca Cafè

This Lawrenceville brunch spot likes to switch the menu up weekly to give it's customers something to look forward too. But don't worry about not liking the changes, because there's some fan-favorites that are pretty regular. 

6. The Vandal 

Want a place that has coffee to go with your morning brunch? Head over to The Vandal for this magical pairing. You'll be able to get you're favorite brunch meal while also ordering your favorite espresso beverage

7. Cafe on Main 

This brunch spot makes you feel right at home. You'll love the food and won't want to leave the homey atmosphere. It might take a couple visits to eat your way through the menu - but that's always something to you to look forward too. 

It doesn't matter if you live in Pittsburgh or you're visiting for the first time, you have to make time to go to these brunch spots. You wouldn't want to miss out on a memorable meal for some other average place. Make your next brunch outing one to remember - these restaurants are the places to go.